80

Chapter 80 Choice

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 2 years ago

After a good night's rest in the small mountain col, Xiao Liang, who was still feeling a little tired, suddenly became lively again.

When the sky was slightly brighter, the girl, who had already had her second night's sleep, rolled up her sleeves enthusiastically and went to cook a sumptuous breakfast for her companions.

The soft and fragrant scallion pancake is stuffed with a thin layer of fried eggs, coated with sweet chili or Laoganma, and rolled with two ham sausages. It makes people very appetizing.

In addition to two large pancakes rolled with ham and eggs, Xiao Liang also used soy milk powder to make two large pots of sweet soy milk.

Because he was in a good mood, Xiao Liang asked Grandma Cheng and others to cook two large pots of pork liver, preserved egg and lean meat porridge.

She asked Cheng Hu to take a bowl of these pork liver, preserved egg and lean meat porridge, and distributed them all to her regular team members and the ordinary survivors who relied on them.

Due to the large number of people in the team, when the two large pots of pork liver, preserved egg and lean meat porridge were distributed to everyone, everyone was only given a small bowl.

But even so, everyone was already very happy.

You must know that this is free food given to them by Xiao Da, the wealthy man with the most points in their team, in his own name. The team should give them the minimum daily food and water guarantee, and Wang Xufeng will still give it to them later.

A bowl of warm bowl of pork liver, preserved egg and lean meat porridge satisfies many people's stomachs.

Then, the captains and deputy captains of other teams came to the door pretending to have something to do.

Fortunately, this was not the first time that Xiao Liang had encountered this situation. In order not to give these guys the opportunity to eat and drink in their team for free, Xiao Liang was very scheming and pushed his breakfast time forward. Almost half an hour.

When these guys from other teams who came here to eat came over, Xiao Liang and the others had already finished their share of the big pancakes rolled with ham and eggs.

Therefore, these captains and deputy captains who shamelessly came to eat only ended up eating the pork liver, preserved egg and lean meat porridge prepared by Grandma Cheng and other support staff for everyone in their team.

But even so, they are already very content, after all, this is all given to them for free.

It is the early spring season when there is a shortage of rice and food, and they are on the way to migrate. Among the first, second, and third leaders of the team, which one of them would not have his hair turn white because of the worry of eating?

Although they had just exchanged out-of-season fruits and vegetables produced by Qi Dafei and his village from Ye Shaoyang last night, and also exchanged a lot of old grain they had saved last year, how could the little food they exchanged be compared with their team? Compared to the number of people?

Let alone two or three months of food, no matter how much they save, the little food is not enough to last them for half a month.

With such a small amount of food, only words such as "better than nothing" and "a drop in the bucket" can barely describe their complicated mood at this time.

There is a saying that "a penny can beat a heroic man". In the face of the life and death of the team, such things as face are not worth food at all.

If possible, they would rather sell their faces in exchange for food. A lot of food, enough food for everyone in the team to save their lives!

After drinking a big bowl of porridge at Ye Shaoyang's side, they returned to their team with satisfaction. Ye Shaoyang, who looked helpless, then started to ask his team members to pack their things and prepare to leave.

"Sister Liang—Sister Liang—someone is looking for you—"

After packing her things and getting ready to get in the car, Xiao Liang suddenly heard someone calling her from the entrance of the col.

She glanced at Ye Shaoyang, and Ye Shaoyang walked with her to the entrance of the mountain col.

"Brother Qi?" The person waiting there turned out to be Qi Dafei. The most important thing was that this man actually had a machete on his back.

Xiao Liang's mouth twitched slightly.

Qi Dafei already had a fierce look on his face, and now he was carrying such a long machete. Those who didn't know better thought he was here to cause trouble.

She asked Qi Dafei, "Brother Qi, do you have something to do with me?"

Qi Dafei asked instead, "Are you leaving now?"

Xiao Liang nodded, "Yes, what are you doing?"

"I want to go to City D."

Xiao Liang frowned.

It's not that she wants to say bad things about people, but, "Everyone in City D who has some principles and bottom line is now in this small mountain valley behind us. For the rest, if I say they bully the weak, I am flattering them."

Qi Dafei smiled, his teeth shining coldly in the rising sun, "I, Qi Dafei, am not a soft bone that anyone can take a bite of."

He had already said so, what else could Xiao Liang say?

If she persuades her too much, Qi Dafei will suspect that she has ulterior motives.

Otherwise, why would she have to stop Qi Dafei?

"Then take care of yourself." Having already given Qi Dafei a box of grenades, Xiao Liang didn't know what else he could do to help Qi Dafei.

After thinking for a moment, she said to Qi Dafei: "Then you came to see me?"

Since he couldn't persuade him, Xiao Liang wanted to cut through the mess directly.

Qi Dafei scratched his head and said, "I want to change some of the things in the suitcase you gave me yesterday to take with me."

Xiao Liang was startled, but she soon realized that Qi Dafei was planning to leave all the grenades she had given away for free in the village for emergencies.

"There's no need to change. I'll give you some more." Xiao Liang said, taking out an identical suitcase from the trunk of the off-road vehicle closest to her (actually from her own storage space) and handing it to her. To Qi Dafei.

Qi Dafei insisted on exchanging things with him, and Brother Hai and others standing behind him stuffed them with twenty bags of grain and twenty boxes of fruits and vegetables without any explanation.

After stuffing them, Qi Dafei ran back to the village with his friends because he was afraid that they would come back again.

The most important thing is that these people also used iron chains to lock the small door at the entrance of the village as if they were demonstrating.

Xiao Liang looked dumbfounded, but the captains of the other teams turned red with envy.

They didn't know that Xiao Liang gave Qi Dafei a box of grenades, so everyone thought that although Qi Dafei looked fierce, he was kind-hearted, generous, and a very generous person.

Some people even thought of making a deal with Qi Dafei and the others. However, Qi Dafei had already sneaked back to the village with his companions. No matter how they shouted outside, they would not even bother to come up.

Little did they know that Qi Dafei, Brother Hai and others had already quietly left the village through another exit to inquire for information.

During the time they left the village, the villagers would definitely not open the door and leave the village in order to protect themselves.