94

Chapter 94 Lets go together

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 2 years ago

"Then what should we do next? Should we stay here for the time being, or go to a new place as soon as possible like those who left?"

Hearing Qiu Liangyu's question, Ye Shaoyang couldn't help but smile bitterly, "Actually, I can't make up my mind for the time being."

"Then wait until you think about it before making a decision." Xiao Liang added with a smile while cutting the chicken pieces.

Anyway, the sea water will not spread to S City so quickly, and they will not lack food and clothing or be threatened by mutant beasts, snakes, insects, rats, and ants just because they stay outside S City.

As for running to the capital or other cities early to occupy territory, this kind of thing is even less important to Xiao Liang.

They have Mo Xiaohan, an earth-type superpower, and Chen Hailong, a metal-type superpower. No matter where they go, they can build a fortress for themselves with their own abilities.

As for food, fruits and vegetables, water, and even everything else for clothing, isn't she still there?

As long as she lives for a day, their team will never lack food or clothing.

In this way, it actually doesn't make much difference to them whether they leave early or late.

Others obviously thought of their natural advantages. Wang Xufeng smiled and glanced at Xiao Liang, "Since our God of Wealth has said so, Shaoyang, what else do you have to worry about?"

Qiu Liangyu also said: "That's right, you just have to make up your mind. Anyway, in today's world, we don't all have to live the same way we do now."

Chen Hailong raised his right hand high and loudly expressed his loyalty with a happy face, "I listen to the boss. If the boss says to leave, I will follow. If the boss says to stay, I will follow."

Others also nodded slightly towards Ye Shaoyang, indicating that they, like Chen Hailong, listened to Ye Shaoyang.

"Then let's stay here for a while. Taking advantage of this opportunity, I want to go back to my hometown to see my parents."

Ye Shaoyang said and glanced at Wang Xufeng. Wang Xufeng came from the same city as him. If he wanted to return to his hometown, Wang Xufeng would definitely follow him.

But before Wang Xufeng could say anything, Xiao Liang had already applied first, "Then Brother Datong and I will go back with you."

She is so powerful in combat that she can outshine others. In addition, she also has a system mall. Bringing her with you is equivalent to bringing endless supplies.

As for Zhen Zhitong, his different dimension is very suitable for saving people's lives at critical moments. With him following him, if they encounter danger or a critical moment, they will have a place to hide.

However, Ye Shaoyang shook his head towards Xiao Liang, "I can only take one of you two away at most, otherwise if something happens here..."

Could he be counting on Chen Hailong or Mo Xiaohan to command the team?

One of the two was thinking wildly, and the other couldn't hold back a word for a long time. Ye Shaoyang really couldn't rest assured.

Besides, in their small group, there are also Qiu Liangyu and the Si family brothers and sisters. If he is not going to take these three people away together, then he must leave a strong person to guard them.

When Ye Shaoyang said this, Xiao Liang was immediately speechless.

Indeed, even if she could take away Qiu Liangyu and the Si brothers and sisters, she would not be able to leave so many official team members under their control alone.

These people were trained by Ye Shaoyang and the others with great efforts, and Xiao Liang was reluctant to give them up to others.

Si Jiajia, who was listening in, suddenly said, "Why don't we just set off in large numbers, and all the people will follow Team Ye back to their hometowns."

Everyone:......

Xiao Liang laughed loudly, "We Jiajia are still smart! We adults with rigid thinking are so easy to get into trouble when thinking about problems."

Ye Shaoyang stroked his forehead, "No, no, no, I'll take so many people back to my hometown, I..."

"Oh, what's the point?" Xiao Liang felt that this was a good idea, and naturally it was impossible for Ye Shaoyang to reject it directly. She said to Ye Shaoyang: "This is the end of the world. If the environment in your hometown is not good, you and Xu Doesnt Brother Feng need to bring all the family members out?

What can Ye Shaoyang say?

If the situation is really bad, then he will definitely bring out all his family members.

Not only his family members, but also his distant relatives who still live in their hometown. He must be able to lend a hand to these people.

Although it was impossible for him to let the other party come in and dictate to his team at will, he would definitely give appropriate help because of the years of kinship.

In addition, Wang Xufeng, who also had a lot of relatives, wanted to go back with him. Thinking of this, Ye Shaoyang suddenly felt that he should really bring more people.

He no longer objected, and the matter was settled naturally.

What Xiao Liang and the others didn't know was that Ye Shaoyang was actually quite stressed about returning to his hometown.

Youdao is a scripture that every family has difficulty reciting, and the Ye family is no exception.

Ye Shaoyang's family has a simple population. Apart from him, the current family members are his parents, and his elderly grandmother.

Their family's troubles actually mainly came from his uncle's family.

To be more precise, the trouble actually came mainly from his eldest cousin and his eldest cousin's wife, his eldest cousin-in-law.

Like their family, his uncle also has only one son.

His cousin is different from him. He has been helping his parents with things since he was a child. Sometimes when his parents are busy, he is often fully responsible for all household chores for ten and a half days. This is why although his cooking skills are average, , but he can do everything in the kitchen.

After growing up, Ye Shaoyang directly joined the army and became a soldier who received a lot of training every day.

Although he has endured hardships since childhood, Ye Shaoyang has obviously grown up and is a child worthy of his parents' pride.

It was his eldest cousin who had the completely opposite experience.

Because this dear friend is the first boy in the Ye family and the only son of his aunt and uncle, he has been favored since he was a child.

When Ye Shaoyang was a child, his grandparents actually lived with his uncle's family. His father, brother-in-law, and aunt only gave the old man some living expenses every month.

Of course, in addition to living expenses, they will also buy food and clothing for the elderly from time to time.

At that time, Ye Shaoyang's grandparents were only in their fifties or sixties. Because of their strong bodies, the two old people took on almost all the housework of his uncle's family.

Even if there were times when there was something they couldn't take care of, his aunt and uncle would immediately take care of it.

In this way, his eldest cousin would not have to interfere in family affairs at all.