112

Chapter 112 Uncle Yes choice

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 2 years ago

After carrying all the things that Ye Shaoyang's aunt had not taken away with her from the car, Ye Shaoyang's eldest uncle walked up to his nephew with his shoulders slumped, "Shaoyang, can uncle be like your aunt and follow you from now on?" This team?"

Ye Shaoyang didn't say yes or no, he just glanced at his eldest cousin.

"Don't worry, I'm just like your aunt. I won't have a son in the future. We live with our own hands."

Ye Shaoyang's eldest cousin never expected this kind of development. He was dumbfounded, "Dad..."

"I thought wrong before. You are almost thirty years old and have already become an adult. Your mother and I have done enough for you over the years. In today's world, our two Even my old bones can no longer help you young people. You can live your own life from now on. We wont drag you down, and you shouldnt make your mother angry anymore. Your mothers life will not be easy.

Before Ye Shaoyang's eldest cousin could speak, his wife had already grabbed her daughter and said, "Want to sever ties with us? Fine! You two take the seed of the Ye family away by yourselves!"

Onlookers:......

What the hell, what kind of miracle is this?

Her own daughter was stuffed into her parents-in-law so confidently that those who didnt know thought she was not her daughter, but her sister-in-law!

Ye Shaoyang's uncle was choked by her and was speechless for a long time. He looked at his son, but his son remained silent.

"You can let me take you away, just one. From now on, this child will belong to our old couple and will have nothing to do with you two. If you agree, then I will take this child away immediately."

Ye Shaoyang's eldest uncle still felt sorry for his granddaughter. He thought very simply. He and his wife were only in their early fifties, and they could still raise the child.

The reason why he asked his son and daughter-in-law to cut off the relationship with the child was that he did not want them to cause trouble to his wife under the pretense of taking care of the child, and the second reason was that he did not want them to rely on Ye Shaoyang because of the relationship between the child and his old couple.

It's not that he doesn't want his nephew to take care of his son, it's because he knows very well how disgusting his son and daughter-in-law are that Ye Shaoyang's uncle would make such a request.

In his opinion, if his son and daughter-in-law make the old couple sad, the children will still be innocent after all.

That was his granddaughter, and Ye Shaoyang's uncle was really worried about having her follow a mother like that.

He had a good idea, but his son and daughter-in-law thought he was being unreasonable.

One of the two people told him to "stop messing around", while the other yelled and asked him "why".

Faced with the accusations from these two people, Ye Shaoyang's eldest uncle finally realized what his wife had felt before. He smiled bitterly, and then said to his son and daughter-in-law in a cold voice: "Just because you want me to raise your children! If you If you dont want to, you can take the child away yourself.

His daughter-in-law wanted to say something more, but Uncle Ye had already raised his feet and walked towards Ye Shaoyang, "Shaoyang..."

Ye Shaoyang nodded slightly towards him, "As I said, if you don't change your mind for one day, I will protect you."

The implication is clearly that if you want to "enjoy family happiness" again, then I will send you away immediately.

Uncle Ye smiled bitterly and said "Okay".

Sure enough, his nephew had no intention of protecting his son and daughter-in-law.

However, he was not incapable of understanding it. After all, his son and daughter-in-law first had the idea of ​​building a plastic greenhouse for Ye Shaoyang's family, and then they tried to kill it first and then use it to benefit themselves.

Apart from his own biological parents, who would unconditionally tolerate this kind of person who can stab you at any time?

Oh, he was wrong. Even his own biological parents would not always be unconditionally tolerant.

After all, the temperature of the human heart is also limited. If it is really hurt or cold, even a passionate person will become cold and unfeeling later on.

"Shaoyang! How could you do this!" Ye Shaoyang's eldest cousin was really panicked now. Ever since he was kicked out by his second uncle's family, he and his wife had been relying on their parents for continuous financial support. Otherwise, it would have been just the two of them. Ye Shaoyang rushed back to his hometown in fear that he might not survive.

Now that Ye Shaoyang has taken away his parents, how will he live in the future?

Who will take care of the child for him? He has nothing to eat, who will give him food?

He felt a little regretful, but at the same time he was also a little aggrieved. He felt that his parents no longer loved him as much as before, and they actually refused to bear this little grievance for him.

Looking at his expression, Ye Shaoyang knew that he had no self-reflection at all.

Seeing that the two of them were cousins, Ye Shaoyang reminded him one last time, "I didn't ask the aunt and uncle to give up on you. It was you who disappointed them. You can't blame me for this. Instead of pestering me here for an explanation, why not go back and reflect on how you treat your parents. Feelings are all mutual, and no one can always take without giving."

Ye Shaoyang's eldest cousin was speechless.

He has indeed always taken from his parents without giving anything, but haven't they always said that they only have one son, so they will live for themselves in this life?

He couldn't understand why his parents were suddenly no longer willing to make sacrifices for him.

"These are your good parents! See which one of them really cares about you? I, who was beaten by your mother, didn't even say anything, but they started to be pretentious."

Ye Shaoyang's sister-in-law not only did not persuade her husband to admit his mistakes to his parents, but also made the relationship between father and son and mother and son more jealous.

"Let's go, Shaoyang, let's go find your eldest uncle." Not hearing his son refute his wife's statement, Ye Shaoyang's eldest uncle was completely discouraged. He was so cruel that he didn't want to worry about the one who was still crying. His granddaughter.

Ye Shaoyang nodded to him, and then the two of them left one after another.

"Wait!" Seeing that his father-in-law was about to leave with Ye Shaoyang, Ye Shaoyang's sister-in-law rolled her eyes, picked up the child on the ground, and stuffed her directly into her father-in-law's arms, "This belongs to your old Ye family. Zhong, if you want to leave, you can take this child with you."

She was planning to kill two birds with one stone.

By giving the child to her parents-in-law, the burden on her and her husband was immediately relieved. In the future, the couple could also frequent Ye Shaoyang under the guise of taking care of the child. In this way...

"Are you planning to cut off the relationship with the child?" Ye Shaoyang's uncle did not push the child back into her mother's arms. He held his poor little granddaughter in his arms, "Where are you Shaohui? What do you say? "