11

Chapter 11 Xiao Liangs ambition

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 3 years ago

"I am Ye Shaoyang. Thank you for saving Sister Qiu and Hai Long." Ye Shaoyang stretched out his hand towards Xiao Liang. His fingers were slender, but there were thick calluses on certain parts of his palm.

"You're welcome. I'm Xiao Liang. Maybe you will have some impression of me. After all, you just saved me yesterday."

Ye Shaoyang's beautiful red phoenix eyes widened slightly, "You are the girl who fell into the Jinshui River."

Xiao Liang pulled off the velvet hat on his head and said, "Yes, I am the unlucky kid who received your life-saving grace."

Ye Shaoyang:......

"Well, that's not what I meant. I meant that I was hit by an electric car, so I was unlucky."

It's okay that Xiao Liang didn't touch her, but when she touched her, everyone immediately reacted.

Qiu Liangyu patted Xiao Liang's shoulder and smiled unscrupulously. Ye Shaoyang's other companions also raised their lips and shook their shoulders violently, looking like they were having a hard time holding back their laughter.

Ye Shaoyang's beautiful eyes flashed with helplessness, "Okay, stop laughing, it's getting late, we should go back to the base."

Everyone responded "Okay" in a hurry. Although Xiao Liang didn't say a word, he took steps very sincerely and followed Ye Shaoyang.

As she walked, she roughly raked her messy black hair with her free left hand.

If she had known that she would meet Ye Shaoyang so soon, she would not have worn this velvet hat and pretended to be a masked hero.

He secretly regretted it in his heart, but Xiao Liang didn't show any embarrassment or annoyance on his face.

She followed Ye Shaoyang quietly, silently feeling her complicated mood at this time amidst Chen Hailong's laughter.

She found Ye Shaoyang, the Ye Shaoyang who had not become more taciturn due to the deaths of his companions at the beginning of the apocalypse.

His smile is still sincere and warm, his eyes are still clear and gentle, and his eyebrows still don't have the two deep marks left by long-term frowning.

"That's great." Xiao Liang secretly glanced at the tall, thin, elegant and handsome young man in front of him with a satisfied look on his face.

It's great that her savior is still alive, still living at the beginning of the end of the world when he has not lost his close friends and companions. His companions are currently surrounding him tightly, and he will never be forced to face it again. The separation of life and death from the one you cherish.

Yes, never again.

No one knew what kind of ambition Xiao Liang, who looked calm on the face, had made at this time.

No one knows what kind of strange path Xiao Liang, who lived a serious life in his last life, will embark on a strange path of letting himself go freely from today on.

***

After everyone walked for about forty minutes, the open-air parking lot of the Pearl Hotel gradually appeared within everyone's field of vision.

On the way, Ye Shaoyang's other two companions not only introduced themselves one by one, but also became slightly familiar with Xiao Liang by chatting with each other.

Qiu Liangyu, who had been walking beside Xiao Liang, pointed to the open-air parking lot filled with D city citizens of different ages and said to Xiao Liang: "This is our temporary base."

"In addition to a few of us, there are about three hundred people here who Xiaoye rescued with us last night."

"Because there are quite a lot of injured people, I didn't rescue people with Xiaoye and the others this morning. Xiaoye sent Hai Long to follow me, and asked us to go find wound medicine, gauze, and drinking water together."

Xiao Liang nodded slightly towards her, "I do have some medical supplies, if you don't mind..."

"I don't dislike it! I don't dislike it!" Overwhelmed by the unexpected surprise, Qiu Liangyu smiled happily and rolled up her big almond-shaped eyes. "To tell you the truth, finding things is more difficult than rescuing people now. How can you save yourself?" When some things are brought out to us, we are too late to be happy, and we are still picky and dissatisfied."

"Then I'll give it to you now." As he said that, Xiao Liang put the suitcase in his hand on the ground, and then took the opportunity to reach into the suitcase to get something, and secretly took one from the storage space. A white medical box filled with a lot of medical supplies came out.

"So much!" Qiu Liangyu looked surprised as she held the medicine box that Xiao Liang handed her, which was one-third the size of a suitcase and stuffed tightly with various small medical supplies.

With these things, those with minor injuries who failed to receive timely treatment because of her weak powers no longer have to worry about their wounds becoming infected and inflamed.

She held the medical kit and greeted Zhen Zhitong and Wang Xufeng happily, "Datong, Xufeng, you two, come over and help me."

Zhen Zhitong and Qiu Liangyu grew up together. Over the past thirty years, they have been able to see each other almost every day.

Qiu Liangyu has a straightforward personality and a clear distinction between love and hate. She is an outspoken woman who dares to speak, dare to do, and has a heroic temperament.

Zhen Zhitong is silent most of the time. He doesn't speak much, and he won't reveal many things even if he sees them. However, he is always very principled in what he does.

The two have been in the same school since kindergarten, and occasionally they were lucky enough to be in the same class. When they graduated from college, they coincidentally chose to inherit the small supermarket and ramen restaurant at home. Therefore, in the past thirty years, Zhen Zhitong has been in the same class almost every day. They all stayed with Qiu Liangyu.

Qiu Liangyu was born with a weak heart when it came to relationships, and Zhen Zhitong had been silently accompanying her for thirty years. However, it was not until the critical moment between life and death last night that this girl finally saw her and Zhen Zhitong's hearts clearly.

Zhen Zhitong was almost killed by a suddenly falling tree in order to save her, while Qiu Liangyu awakened the "emergency room" power to save him.

If she hadn't helped Zhen Zhitong stop the bleeding and bandage it in time, Zhen Zhitong might not have been able to wait until Ye Shaoyang and Chen Hailong moved away the broken tree and rescued him and Qiu Liangyu.

In Xiao Liang's previous life, one of the two was accidentally killed by Liu Haoyu's younger brother Liu Haoming because he refused to give in. The other chose to leave the team and go into the dragon's den alone in order to avenge his beloved woman.

Being outnumbered, although Zhen Zhitong took advantage of the surprise, in the end he only blinded one of Liu Haoming's eyes, and he himself lost his life.

As for Wang Xufeng, the gentle man with glasses who was summoned by Qiu Liangyu, this young man was a typical "other people's kid" before the end of the world.

Not only has he been leading the class in academic performance since he was a child, he has developed all-round morally, intellectually, physically, and aesthetically, and he has won numerous awards and prizes. After graduation, he climbed up to the position of deputy general manager of a listed company in City D in just four years after graduation. , is a well-deserved social elite.

This young man is two years older than Ye Shaoyang. He is the nephew of Ye Shaoyang's uncle's sister and can be regarded as a cousin of Ye Shaoyang.

The two were born and grew up in the same small 18th-tier city, and had a lot of intersections when they were young. This time they were accidentally trapped together because of the advent of the apocalypse, so they naturally joined the same team.