109

Chapter 109 Its too late to regret

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 2 years ago

Fortunately, Ye Shaoyang's aunt had a rare moment of toughness. Although when she reacted, the woman had already carried the things more than ten meters away, Ye Shaoyang's aunt finally reluctantly took away her last few thick items. The clothes were snatched back.

This happened just before everyone set off, so many people passively watched the good show of "two girls fighting for the bag".

The two men in their family naturally felt embarrassed, but they chose to talk about Ye Shaoyang's aunt instead of Ye Shaoyang's sister-in-law.

If the relatives of the Ye family had not stood up to speak for Ye Shaoyang's aunt, Ye Shaoyang's aunt would have become the one who did something wrong because of the attitude of the men in the family.

This made her feel chilled and very angry at the same time.

No one knew that it was at this moment that Ye Shaoyang's aunt completely lost her heart towards her husband and son who did not distinguish between right and wrong.

It was also at this moment that she decided to live for herself in the future.

"Oh my God! Why is your face swollen like this? Did your mother-in-law hit you again? No wonder you were wearing a scarf when you came out today! No, I have to settle the score with her!"

Ye Shaoyang's sister-in-law was just sitting here wondering if she had offended Xiao Liang in any way, and whether she would use the same methods to deal with mutant beasts against him in the future, when her mother screamed and shouted.

She accidentally saw her daughter's pig-headed face through the gap in the scarf, so she guessed that her daughter had been beaten. The reason why she said "your mother-in-law beat you again" was because her daughter had been beaten before. There was a rumor that her mother-in-law beat her.

Hearing her mother's scream, Ye Shaoyang's sister-in-law noticed that because she turned her face too much, her scarf had unknowingly slid down a little, exposing a small part of her left cheek. .

She couldn't say that she was beaten by her husband because she was too good at being a monster, so she vaguely admitted that it was her mother-in-law who beat her, "Mom, forget it, now is not the time to worry about this."

It didn't matter that she admitted it, her mother immediately exploded when she heard it.

Although her daughter told her last time that she was beaten, she did not see her daughter being hurt at all.

Unlike this time, his whole face was swollen into a large pig's head.

This is no longer a matter of "beating", but directly treating the natal family members as dead people.

The old lady was so angry that she didn't even plan to drive. She insisted on asking the driver to stop, saying that she wanted to settle a score with Ye Shaoyang's aunt.

When she made such a fuss, the driver, who had originally planned to pretend to be invisible, suddenly became unhappy.

"If you don't want to live anymore, just open the car door and jump down! You ask me to stop the car now. Everyone is still surrounded by mutant beasts. Do you want to kill tens of thousands of people in front of and behind you? Are they all a drag to death?

After being yelled at by him, Ye Shaoyang's mother-in-law shut up with a sarcastic expression.

It's not that she hasn't seen the mutated beasts outside, she just feels that with the abilities of Xiao Liang and others, even if she wastes a while to make trouble with Ye Shaoyang's aunt, she doesn't have to worry about her personal safety.

But it's one thing for her to think so, but it's another thing for the driver to reveal it to her face.

She is not her stupid daughter who has no scruples just because of her relatives.

No matter what she thinks in her heart, this old lady will not show her shameless side.

She was honest, and Ye Shaoyang's sister-in-law secretly breathed a sigh of relief.

Now her mother-in-law is different from before. If her mother made trouble in the past, her mother-in-law might expose all the things she had done.

She wasn't afraid that her own mother would know what she had done, she just didn't want everyone to know about it.

This morning, the two of them notified those people at short notice, saying that the seats found for them were in other teams, and those people had already had trouble with them once.

If her husband hadn't asked them with the attitude of a dead pig not afraid of boiling water, "Then will you follow the convoy? Or will we return the things to you?"

People have already started making trouble.

They were just bullying others, and they had no choice but to compromise when things came to a head. They knew exactly what they had in mind. If they weren't forced by the situation, those people would definitely not let them go so easily.

If her mother goes to her mother-in-law to make trouble because of her lies, and her mother-in-law spreads the truth and lets those people know that Ye Shaoyang has completely fallen out with them, then they will definitely be fooled by those who were deceived by them in the future. The survivors are in various difficulties.

If there are those who are more ruthless, they might not even be able to guarantee their own personal safety.

For the first time, this woman regretted her impulsiveness and acting first.

She felt that she should not risk breaking up with Ye Shaoyang from the beginning to take advantage of Ye Shaoyang's team, but should establish a good relationship with them first.

Not to mention anything else, just talking about the fierce fighting prowess of those in their team, she was so enticed that she couldn't help herself.

If she could join Ye Shaoyang's team as a relative of the captain, would she still need to calculate those petty profits in the future?

What she didn't know was that even if she had a good attitude from the beginning, Ye Shaoyang would not let them join his team.

In Ye Shaoyang's heart, she and her husband together were not as powerful as Grandma Ye.

Not to mention that the couple also had the idea of ​​building a plastic greenhouse for their family.

If he dares to bully his parents while he is not at home, if he still ignores the blame, then in the future, everyone in their family will be able to bully whoever they want.

Along the road that Mo Xiaohan had built once before, everyone rolled over the corpses of numerous mutant beasts, large and small, and continued to move towards S City at the maximum speed allowed by the road conditions.

As Ye Shaoyang mentioned to everyone before setting off, they did not stop at the roadside except at noon.

And even the only time they stopped at noon, they only stopped for less than five minutes.

Five minutes were given for everyone to be divided into men and women for convenience, and then the convoy quickly started heading towards S City.

"Okay, get out of the car. We'll spend the night here tonight." It wasn't until seven o'clock in the evening, when the sky turned completely dark, that Ye Shaoyang drove the car into a village where they had stopped once before.

This village is very close to the highway. There are no human survivors, snakes, insects, rats, ants, or other mutant beasts in the village.

Of course, there are no supplies available here.

The villagers here dont know when they moved away. They took away everything they could in the village.

This is probably why this village is not popular with other creatures.