113

Chapter 113: Make the best use of everyone

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 2 years ago

Ye Shaohui avoided his father's gaze, but his wife put her hands on her hips and refuted her father-in-law confidently, "Why should I sever ties with my daughter? Even if this child is a descendant of your old Ye family, then she is It crawled out of my belly, is it too much for me to visit my daughter occasionally?"

Onlookers: ...How shameless does this person have to be to say such shameless words?

The father-in-law and mother-in-law were asked to raise the child, and the child was the child of the old Ye family. She was going to see the child, and the child crawled out of her belly.

She can tell how co-writing this person is beneficial to her.

Everyone turned their attention to Ye Shaoyang's uncle, wanting to hear how he would refute his strange daughter-in-law.

As a result, Ye Shaoyang's eldest uncle did not choose to have a war of words with his daughter-in-law. He put the child on the ground, turned around and walked away with Ye Shaoyang.

Ye Shaoyang's sister-in-law was really dumbfounded now.

This was the first time that her father-in-law left alone without caring about the children.

In the past, she had always played this cruel role.

"I'll break off the relationship! Is it okay if I break off the relationship with her?!"

When she thought that she and her husband would have to rack their brains and brains to feed this child together in the future, and might even risk their lives to search for supplies, Ye Shaoyang's sister-in-law immediately decided to give the child to her father-in-law no matter what. Mother-in-law.

Ye Shaoyang's uncle stopped and turned to look at his son, "What did you say?"

"dad......"

"If it doesn't work, don't say it. Just say what you choose."

"I, I listen to my wife." Ye Shaohui lowered his head and looked helpless.

His wife can calculate the accounts clearly, how could he not?

Although this child was born to him and his wife, before that, the child spent most of his time with her grandparents, and her grandparents were responsible for 80% to 90% of her expenses.

This was even more true after the end of the world. Since the end of the world, he and his wife had basically never worried about what their children would eat or wear.

Many times, the couple would take the opportunity to look after their children to eat and drink at their parents' place.

Now you ask him to keep the child by his side. Ye Shaohui said that he can't even support himself, but he doesn't have the extra supplies to raise a little baby who only knows how to eat, and someone must always take care of him.

The two couples were making small calculations. They thought that Ye Shaoyang would not treat Uncle Ye badly anyway. Their children followed their grandparents, and their lives were even more comfortable than before.

Even they can gradually start walking with Uncle Ye and his wife after they calm down.

When they want to see their daughter, can his parents really stop them from the door?

If they handle it properly, they might be able to repair their relationship with Ye Shaoyang by then.

Of course, this couple would not refuse such a thing.