66

Chapter 66 New Crisis

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 2 years ago

The only injured person in the team was sent back to the safe area by Xiao Liang and Chen Hailong. The other ten survivors continued to be protected by Wang Zhiyuan and others, searching for corpses in the area they were assigned.

After the previous rat bite incident, these survivors became much more cautious.

They no longer walked around randomly, and no longer carelessly broke into certain buildings, which made the pressure on Wang Zhiyuan and Wang Zhiyuan a lot less.

In the next half day, the same crisis occurred about ten times more. Six of them were solved with the help of Xiao Liang and Chen Hailong. The other four or five small crises were all solved by the regular team members who followed. of.

It is worth mentioning that Cheng Hu, a newcomer who had just passed the examination, successfully killed a mutant pig together with his companions.

The pig was a pet pig before the end of the world. After the mutation, it did not grow much in size. But even so, Cheng Hu's performance was already remarkable.

You must know that this is his first time to perform a mission, and he can calmly cooperate with his teammates for the first time. This is not something ordinary people can do.

Centering on the safety zone where his team was located, Ye Shaoyang and the others eliminated rats and dead bodies in D City bit by bit.

Many people laughed at them and thought they were just looking for trouble, but some people had the foresight to work with Ye Shaoyang and others to eliminate potential dangers.

Xiao Liang wrote all these people in her little notebook. She said to Ye Shaoyang: "If we want to cooperate with any team in the future, we can give priority to these teams that have a big picture view."

Ye Shaoyang nodded repeatedly. He felt that Xiao Liang was really too patient and talented in intelligence work.

Not everyone can accurately capture the information they want, and at the same time endure the boring and tedious experience for a long time. It can be done.

You must know that there are too many people in this world who have talent but no perseverance, and there are even more people than "too many" who have neither talent nor perseverance.

People like Xiao Liang who have both talent and patience, who can calm down and maximize their strengths are definitely rare talents.

"By the way, the planting base I asked Xiaohan to build before..."

"Someone is already planting them." Ye Shaoyang frowned, "And those seedlings are growing quite well."

"It would be great if we could have a wood-type superpower in our team." Xiao Liang was quite greedy. "If there was a wood-type superpower, we wouldn't have to bother with the planting base."

Ye Shaoyang disagreed with Xiao Liang's view, "Even if there are wood superpowers, one or two wood superpowers can't feed all the survivors in our entire safe zone. Instead of letting them develop the habit of relying on others for everything. If they dont get used to it, its better to let them find ways to be self-reliant.

Xiao Liang poked the paper lightly with the tip of his pen, "Okay, I made a mistake. But if we encounter a wood-type superpower one day, can we get a few back to be responsible for supplying our official team members?"

After all, this girl still doesn't want to go to any trouble to build a planting base.

Mo Xiaohan: Why did you put in so much effort? You should just tell me! Dont you have any idea who is doing the work?

"Let's wait until we actually meet each other." Ye Shaoyang showed a Buddhist attitude of neither supporting nor opposing, "I still pay more attention to the other person's temperament and character than the type of superpower."

Of course Xiao Liang attached great importance to this point. She nodded to Ye Shaoyang and said, "Don't worry, I will definitely select people with good character."

Ye Shaoyang smiled.

Indeed, if this girl insists on joining the team without saying a word, such as Mo Xiaohan, Cheng Hu and the Si brothers and sisters, their character will undoubtedly stand the test.

As for temperament, emmmmm, lets just ignore this for now.

***

In half a month, insightful people in D City worked together to clean up all the corpses in D City, successfully preventing the spread of disease in D City like Xiao Liang's previous life.

In this process, many rats in City D were also killed by everyone.

Of course, all they could find and kill, without exception, were the rats that had settled in various buildings.

As for those who dug holes in the ground to hide, the only thing they could do was to put a large amount of rat poison.

Oh, by the way, this "they" does not include Xiao Liang himself.

As a weird evolver who makes full use of his water-based abilities, Xiao Liang will flood the mouse hole near his safe zone whenever he has time.

Of course, what she uses is not the clean water she made artificially for human consumption, but the inexhaustible turbid water from the sea - under Qiu Liangyu's death gaze and the whole process of tracking Xiao Liang wisely chose to "strictly save money and eliminate waste."

By the way, since they have established a friendly and mutually beneficial relationship with several other survivor teams in D City, Xiao Liang will occasionally help these teams clean up the rat holes near their safe zones.

Of course, whenever these teams ask her to take part, they must pay a certain amount of remuneration without exception.

Just like every time Ye Shaoyang and the others exchanged goods and supplies with those teams, those teams would never choose to give half for half for so-called "favor".

To put it bluntly, after all, they only have a friendly and reciprocal relationship of helping each other, rather than a companionship that can risk each other's lives.

In this world where other people take human life less and less seriously, and crimes are committed more and more frequently, they form alliances with each other just to prevent themselves from being isolated and helpless, and to prevent themselves from becoming the eyes and ears of others. Food.

"The coastline has advanced by about three meters this month. We need to prepare for moving out of City D next year."

In early August, at a regular meeting held every ten days by the core members of the team, Xiao Liang showed his test results to Ye Shaoyang and others.

She drew a new line on the movable whiteboard in the conference room to represent the extent of the spread of sea water. On the lower right side of that black line, there were four more irregular black lines of the same type.

That was the black line that Xiao Liang had drawn before, representing the original position of the coastline.

On the black line at the edge of the lower right corner of the whiteboard, Xiao Liang marked a 4 on it.

On the black line adjacent to it, Xiao Liang marked a 5 on it.

Xiao Liang marked the third and fourth black lines with a 6 and a 7 respectively.

Xiao Liang marked the new line drawn today with an 8 on it.

The test results for five consecutive months confirmed Xiao Liang's previous conclusion that the coastline was constantly eroding the land.

Please remember our website: Cool Notes () I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse with the fastest update speed.