89

Chapter 89 Western Suburbs of S City

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 2 years ago

In this life, Xiao Liang was no longer forced by the situation to form a team of her own. From the very beginning, she went towards Ye Shaoyang with clear purpose.

Of those former teammates who had betrayed her and abandoned her, Xiao Liang had never allowed them to join his team again in this life.

Furthermore, in Xiao Liang's previous life, those who had attacked Ye Shaoyang and Ye Shaoyang's die-hard supporters, Xiao Liang has excluded them from the circle of "companions" and even "alliances" in this life.

When she thought about it, instead of giving these people the opportunity to do something behind their backs, it would be better for them to confront them openly and openly. At least, her companions would never trust their enemies.

And as long as they don't trust them, they will never be killed easily.

This is why Xiao Liang asked Ye Shaoyang to train them on the one hand, but on the other hand he always worked hard to brainwash everyone without leaving any trace.

She hopes that these people who are truly indispensable to her can improve their strength and vigilance, and have enough ability to protect themselves in any situation.

As long as they are all alive and kicking around Ye Shaoyang, Ye Shaoyang will not be like in his previous life, surrounded by things with evil intentions and human faces and animal hearts.

He will no longer lose friends who can commit their lives to each other one after another, he will no longer be ignored by his deputy, and he will no longer be stabbed in the back by the so-called "companion" he protects wholeheartedly.

He will live well within Xiao Liang's sight, and will work together with his companions to protect the team of survivors they have built together.

They can sweat and train together, they can go into battle together to kill the enemy and protect themselves and their companions, they can hide in the house together and turn on the stove, they can talk serious nonsense together in a tacit understanding...

As long as he thinks of these, Xiao Liang's heart is filled with energy.

She wants to keep this happiness for a long time, so she will never allow anyone to destroy all the good things she has obtained.

After greeting several allies, Ye Shaoyang took his team to the area west of S City.

Relying on the fact that he had lived in S city for a period of time in his previous life, Xiao Liang quickly led Ye Shaoyang and the others to an industrial park in the western suburbs of S city.

What she is interested in is not the industrial park that covers an extremely large area, but the supporting industries surrounding the industrial park.

Residential buildings, shopping malls, supermarkets, restaurants, schools, hospitals, banks... Everything that is available in the city is available next to this industrial park.

Of course, this place is definitely not as prosperous as the urban area of ​​S City.

But then again, it's the end of the world now, and no matter how prosperous the place is, it has long ceased to be prosperous. So who cares whether this place was prosperous or backward before the end of the world?

"...The houses here are very sturdy, and they did not suffer much damage during the great changes in the world. If the shopping malls and supermarkets here did not store too many supplies, this place would definitely not be so desolate now. .

Even if they live a hungry and well-fed life, there are still a few survivors in this industrial park who are unwilling to leave their homes and seek life elsewhere.

When Xiao Liang and the others came over, the survivors living here immediately sent representatives to contact them.

There are only a small number of them, and most of them are old, weak, women and children with little fighting ability. Such a group of survivors will inevitably show their lack of confidence when facing any team of survivors with some strength.

The person who came to contact Ye Shaoyang and others on their behalf was an old man who was nearly seventy years old. This old man had spent most of his life in this industrial park and was a retired employee of one of the first companies to move into this industrial park.

He fell in love, got married, and had children here, and then watched his son fall in love, get married, and have children here. Three years ago, he even sent his deceased wife away here.

This industrial park has witnessed many important moments in his life and has long become an inseparable and important part of his life.

This is one of the reasons why the old man did not leave here with his son and daughter-in-law.

As for the second reason, the old man actually didn't want to burden his son and daughter-in-law.

You must know that he also has a grandson who is less than ten years old. The child is so young and the world is so chaotic. The old man feels that if his son and daughter-in-law take him with them, then their family of four may not be able to eat for a day. Water is hard to come by.

In addition, he has old bones and cannot walk or run. If he encounters any danger on the road, can he still drag his junior to die with him?

Instead of being held back in all aspects when the time comes, the old man would rather stay in a place he is familiar with and spend his old age with his familiar old colleagues and old friends.

Although his life would inevitably be precarious if he stayed here, the old man felt that it would be more appropriate for him to stay here rather than wandering around outside.

What the old man didn't know was that his choice was actually very wise.

Of those elderly people who finally chose to leave with their children, some died on the road due to various reasons. Although some were still alive, their physical fitness had deteriorated due to long-term travel.

In addition, they are in a foreign land and have difficulty surviving. They are short of food and clothing for a long time, which is even worse for them.

On the contrary, these old people who had made up their mind to stay in their own homes from the beginning lived a hungry and full life, but at least their bodies were not overly exhausted.

"Old man, I think your place is quite good. It's only one to two hours' drive from the three surrounding cities, and there aren't many mutant beasts around here. Why are you the only ones here? People live there?

Hearing Xiao Liang's question, the old man couldn't help but smile bitterly, "The little girl also said that there are not many mutant beasts, but it doesn't mean that there are not even one mutant beast. As for the distance you mentioned is very short, no matter how close the distance is, it Is it possible to live directly in the city?"

Xiao Liang understood that indeed, not all survivors had the ability to walk safely in the wild.

To them, they are just a few mutated beasts that they can deal with easily, but to ordinary people, they may be full of difficulties and crises.

Moreover, the old man also said just now that their material reserves here are very meager. In order to have a mouthful of food and a mouthful of water to drink, it is not so difficult to understand that everyone chooses to leave.

She asked the old man, "Then if we want to move in..."

"Then let's move in." The old man had already guessed that Xiao Liang and the others might choose to stay here temporarily. He agreed very happily, without even saying that he would discuss it with his companions.