51

Chapter 51: Being a villain in vain

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 3 years ago

Others may not take it seriously once or twice, and others may try to take the overall situation into account three or four times, but you are always like this ten times, eight times, twenty times, and thirty times. Others cannot always pretend to be stupid, right?

Especially now that it's the end of the world, her willfulness and selfishness can directly threaten the personal safety of others. Naturally, everyone's tolerance for her will no longer be as high as it was before the end of the world.

Xiao Liang had already expected this, so she acted calmly towards the girl's current embarrassing situation.

After moving the things out of the underground warehouse, and then asking Chen Hailong to seal the door of the underground warehouse, Xiao Liang found his two friends.

After handing the things to them and dozens of their companions, Xiao Liang and others returned to the villa area with half of the food belonging to their team.

Since Xiao Liang said in front of Qi Xiuxiu and Jiang Wenhui's companions that all these things were given to Qi Xiuxiu and Jiang Wenhui, the attitudes of Qi Xiuxiu and Jiang Wenhui's companions towards the two of them almost immediately There has been a subtle change.

Originally, although their status in the team was not low, everyone regarded themselves as equals to them. Now that they discovered that Qi Xiuxiu and Jiang Wenhui actually had a friend like Xiao Liang who became prosperous in the post-apocalyptic world, everyone was worried about them. Their positioning immediately improved a lot.

Qi Xiuxiu and Jiang Wenhui knew that these people had a small plan to continue to let Xiao Liang and the others take care of them in the future, so now they all tacitly support them.

Neither of them was distracted because of this. They all knew in their hearts that Xiao Liang would never support their team for free just for their sake.

After moving their things back to their small safe area next to the school with everyone, Qi Xiuxiu and Jiang Wenhui immediately found the captain and deputy captain of their survivor team.

Coincidentally, one of their companions who helped them move things before them actually sneaked in and found the captain and deputy captain of their team before they did.

When Qi Xiuxiu and Jiang Wenhui rushed over, this guy encouraged the top leader of their team to find Qi Xiuxiu and Jiang Wenhui.

He hoped that the captain and deputy captain of the team could use their power to suppress Qi Xiuxiu and Jiang Wenhui and let them confiscate all their belongings.

Qi Xiuxiu and Jiang Wenhui actually didn't want to eat these things alone. Although Xiao Liang gave them these things, they are people with a team after all. Let them eat until their stomachs are full, and then watch others starve. , Qi Xiuxiu and Jiang Wenhui really cant do it.

The two didn't want to cause disunity within the team, so they tacitly decided to put these into the team's public warehouse.

But it's one thing for them to be willing, but it's another thing for others to confidently plot against them.

Qi Xiuxiu frowned and was about to raise her hand to push the door, but Jiang Wenhui reached out and took Qi Xiuxiu's hand that wanted to push the door - she wanted to hear what her captain's plan was.

"I understand what you mean, but this matter cannot be handled this way."

Fortunately, their captain was not carried away by the supplies. He did not rely on his power as captain or the interests of most people in the team to force Qi Xiuxiu and Jiang Wenhui, as the person wanted.