70

Chapter 70 The first day of departure

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 2 years ago

"Xiaohan? Xiaohan? Hello~~~Xiaohan~~~Xiaohan~~~"

"What are you thinking about?" After calling four times but no one answered, Xiao Liang decisively threw a pack of tissues over.

Mo Xiaohan, who was hit squarely in the forehead and was wandering in a daze, finally came back to his senses.

She lowered her head slightly and turned her gaze to Xiao Liang, who turned his head and stared at her silently with a burning gaze.

"what?"

"It's your turn to take action, the road is blocked."

Mo Xiaohan glanced at the front of the car and found that the road was indeed not easy to pass, so with a thought, he helped restore the road surface to a level where cars could pass.

Seeing this, Ye Shaoyang drove the car and continued to move forward, while Xiao Liang poked his head and continued to ask what Mo Xiaohan was thinking about just now.

Mo Xiaohan didn't answer Xiao Liang's question. She couldn't say that she was complaining about their team. Everyone, including herself, was acting weird.

Stop and go, stop and go, sometimes Mo Xiaohan needs to repair the road, sometimes they encounter a larger number of mutant beasts, anyway, there are always various emergencies along the way that require them to pause for a while.

As a result, their speed will naturally not increase.

The car had been traveling for a whole day, and the huge convoy that Xiao Liang and the others were in had only just traveled more than two hundred miles.

Seeing that it was getting dark, Ye Shaoyang decided to find a relatively safe place to stop and rest.

Xiao Liang, who had already gone through a migration in his previous life, seemed to accidentally mention a nearby town to Ye Shaoyang. The town was called Tangjiatun, and it was a very small town with no one living there.

In Xiao Liang's last life, a large wave of survivors left D City, and they spent their first night after leaving D City in this town.

The losses of this town on the first day of the apocalypse were not heavy, but the town was surrounded by mountains on three sides. It could be said that the surrounding mountains were high and densely forested. After the apocalypse, groups of mutant beasts often came out to look for food in the mountains. The town People on the street can't guarantee their personal safety at all.

In desperation, these people had no choice but to leave their hometowns and move to nearby City A or further away City T to seek a chance of survival for themselves and their families.

Under Xiao Liang's constant instructions to "turn left", "turn right" and "go straight", Ye Shaoyang drove the car and took the super long convoy behind him off the expressway and drove along the relatively narrow ordinary road to where they are today. A temporary place to stay for the night.

"There is a school at the east end of the town. We can go directly there to stay." Xiao Liang pretended to scroll through the electronic map on her phone, but in fact, the place she was talking about was the place she wanted to occupy in her previous life but could not. Can take advantage of it.

At that time, she and her teammates just drove in the middle of the team. When they followed the crowd and came to this town, all the better yards and buildings in the town had been occupied by the teams that came first.