100

Chapter 100 The troublemaker is coming

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 2 years ago

In the next few days, Xiao Liang and the others either stayed at the station or went out as a team to hunt mutant beasts. They lived a very casual life.

The other survivor teams around them were completely opposite to them. In order to take advantage of Ye Shaoyang and the others to leave together, almost all the survivor teams in this small town were busy packing their things and preparing vehicles.

Those survivor teams that could connect with Ye Shaoyang or Wang Xufeng basically focused on Ye Shaoyang and Wang Xufeng.

They hope that Ye Shaoyang and Wang Xufeng can support them with some vehicles, and by the way, it is best to support them with some weapons and manpower.

Ye Shaoyang and Wang Xufeng unanimously chose to reject them. Firstly, they did not have any spare vehicles to lend to others. Secondly, these people could actually find idle vehicles in the city on their own.

Although their hometown is just a little-known small 18th-tier city, there are quite a lot of vehicles in the city.

As for weapons and manpower.

Almost all of Ye Shaoyang's weapons came from Xiao Liang's system mall. Knowing that Xiao Liang still had to save virtual gold coins to buy storage space, neither Ye Shaoyang nor Wang Xufeng could be so shameless as to let her give it to their relatives, Friends, classmates, neighbors...the matter of equipping weapons.

And the official members of their team, Ye Shaoyang and Wang Xufeng, are even less likely to be loaned out to help others fight.

On the one hand, there are many ordinary survivors in their own team who need the protection of official team members. Secondly, Ye Shaoyang and Wang Xufeng both have a large number of close relatives and friends who need their special care.

Ye Shaoyang and Wang Xufeng could no longer protect their families, relatives, friends, and friends' families alone.

The two of them really don't have the ability to protect other people who are just acquaintances with them or have a close relationship with them.

The greatest help they can give these people is to allow them to follow their own team.

In Ye Shaoyang's words, they can be responsible for opening up a passage, but they will not shoulder the responsibility of everyone's safety.

Although sensible people are disappointed, if they put themselves in their shoes, it is not that they cannot understand Ye Shaoyang and Wang Xufeng.

But there are never only reasonable people in this world. There are always some people who insist that others should help them at all costs.

There are even those who are extremely selfish and have no shame at all. From the bottom of their hearts, they feel that if they give others a chance to help, that is because they "look up to you."

Ye Shaoyang and Wang Xufeng didn't even bother to talk to such people. No matter what the other person's face was or what they said, they were like repeaters, repeating "I'm sorry, I can't do anything" over and over again.

They were able to clearly see how much they and their companions were carrying, but some people simply couldn't see clearly their own situation and identity.

For example, Ye Shaoyang's cousin and sister-in-law.

Ye Shaoyang's first cousin, as always, hunched his neck and hid behind his wife, pretending to be innocent and honest, but Ye Shaoyang's first cousin sister-in-law used her relationship with Ye Shaoyang to jump up and down in various ways.

She was obviously counting on others to help her, but she didn't have the slightest sense of benefiting from them. Ye Shaoyang and Wang Xufeng were offending people in all kinds of ways for their own team. It was good for her that she actually took care of everything for Ye Shaoyang. A lot of extra burden comes.

Her natal family, relatives, friends and acquaintances of her natal family, strangers who had given her some benefits and she didnt know who they were, Ye Shaoyangs serious relatives and friends were preparing to leave. In ten days, this woman actually managed to get Ye Shaoyang and the others a team of more than 230 people.

She was very merciless in collecting the good things herself. She packed up six large bags of things given to her by the strange survivors she didn't know.

Half a person's height snakeskin bags were all piled up at the door of Ye Shaoyang's house the afternoon before her departure. "Shaoyang, these belong to me and your cousin. We have a lot of things. See if you can Get us a separate car?"

Ye Shaoyang couldn't recover for a long time.

For the six oversized snakeskin bags she asked someone to move, if Ye Shaoyang only got them one car, then he definitely couldn't get them a car or an off-road vehicle.

To hold her things, Ye Shaoyang at least had to get her a minivan or an agricultural tricycle.

Ye Shaoyang wanted to ask what was going on here, but before he could ask, his weird lady-in-law had already spoken again, "By the way, I also promised some of my relatives and friends to come with us." Car. There are not many people, maybe 230 or 40 people together. Please arrange the seats."

Ye Shaoyang:......

There were too many faults to mention. At this moment, Ye Shaoyang deeply felt the helplessness of his aunt, his mother, and his grandmother when facing this woman.

He took a deep breath and prepared to reason with the weirdo in front of him.

Although he knew very well that this woman was not a reasonable person at all, but for the sake of his team, Ye Shaoyang decided that he still had to work hard.

To be honest, if his uncle and his uncle hadn't cried and begged him with tears in their eyes, Ye Shaoyang wouldn't have put this strange woman who made his grandma particularly angry whenever she mentioned it into his team and took him away together.

Moreover, when he agreed to take his eldest cousin's family with him, he deliberately told his eldest cousin ugly words first. It's just a pity that his eldest cousin, as always, has not been misjudged.

No matter what others think, Ye Shaoyang doesn't believe that his eldest cousin doesn't know what his eldest sister-in-law has done.

His aunt and uncle were far away from each other, but they were inseparable almost every day.

If a man who stays with his wife every day has the nerve to say that he doesn't know what his wife has done, then he can only admit that he is blind and deaf.

Ye Shaoyang took a deep breath and was about to refuse his cousin's bizarre request when his grandma and parents heard the noise and came out.

His father supported the old lady, his brows furrowed tightly, obviously unhappy, while his mother and grandmother had the same angry expression.

The old lady pointed at her weird grandson-in-law, "Why should my grandson listen to you? Who do you think you are? There are still two or three hundred people, why don't you just have two or three thousand people?"