Chapter 33: Ultimate Plan

Everyone is gathered on the bridge, a solemn feeling accumulating through us. Crossing my legs on Pidge's chair, I gaze out at all the different people in front of me, paladins of Voltron, Alteans, Blades of Marmora. Suddenly, Hunk snores loud enough to wake himself up from his slumber, scaring himself.

HUNK: "What? What'd I miss?" 

LANCE: "Oh, nothing important. We've just figured out a way to defeat Zarkon."

HUNK: "Really? I dozed for ten minutes and you guys figured out how to defeat the forces of evil?"

PIDGE: "You've been asleep for three hours." I chuckle at Hunk's puzzled face, his eyes darting over to the projection of Zarkon's command ship, eyes widening as he sees it.

SHIRO:" I think we've got something here. It's dangerous and there are a lot of moving parts, but if we can coordinate everything just right, then-"

KOLIVAN: "Zarkon's reign will be at an end, and the savagery that's poisoned our universe can finally be cleansed. You've done it, Shiro."

SHIRO: "We did it together."
Y/N: "Does our plan include me kicking Zarkon's a-"

SHIRO: "Don't finish that sentence Y/N." He gives me a stern look, Lance laughs and I smile smugly at him.

ALLURA: "As long as we all stick to the plan, it should work."

KOLIVAN: "It will work. Perhaps, then, you'll learn that not all Galra are as bad as Zarkon."

Allura glances over at Keith, a hopeful yet concerned look as she mutters, "I hope not."

ANTOK: "Ulaz was right to trust you all."

SHIRO: "He sacrificed everything to bring us together. Let's honour him by taking down Zarkon."

LANCE + Y/N: "And kick his sorry ass!" Lance and I high five each other, pleased with ourselves as Shiro gives us a proud look.

HUNK: "So, what's the plan?"  Lance chimes in, excitedly explaining every step of our plan, running out of breath by the end of his long winded speech. "Wow, so this is it." 

PIDGE: "I guess the only question is, when do we strike?"

An interface of a teladuv pops up in front of us, gleaming with light as we stare in awe.

CORAN: "As soon as we build a teladuv big enough to wormhole Zarkon's ship."

I'm about to leave the bridge but someone grabs my jacket, pulling me back to the chair I was sitting on. 

KEITH: "Nope, you're not leaving me in a meeting with these bone-heads."

Y/N: "But-"

KEITH: "Nuh uh. You're staying right here." He wraps his arm across my shoulder, holding me steady while I struggle to break free. 

Y/N: "Fine, fine. I yield. I'll stay."

KEITH: "I don't trust you so my arm is staying right here." I look up at him, his eyes fixated on the meeting in front of us, I smile, a warm sensation spreading across my face.

CORAN: "We all have a task to do. Keith, Hunk, you'll be in charge of getting the scaultrite. If any one of us fails, the entire plan fails." Everyone begins walking off the bridge, i run after Shiro as we walk down the corridor. 

Y/N: "Shiro, wait!"

SHIRO: "What is it Y/N?"

Y/N: "What can I do?"

SHIRO: "Oh right, there are some abandoned galra bases scattered in this galaxy, I need you to go scavenge any of these materials for the teladuv, then go to Olkarion."