ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ᴘ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ - ꜰ ɪ ᴠ ᴇ

Today would mark my fifth day of coming to this universe

It was Friday and let's just say Nezu had interesting classes to teach.

He would start off by doing math, as it seemed he picked up quite quickly that it wasn't my strongest area. However, those lessons were short and sweet. Writing and language however were the longest, and most dynamic out of them all.

For example I would have to write short stories ranging from many genres, and he would sometimes give pointers and discuss the best way to convey the plot, and characters involved. This easily became one of my favorite lessons. It is way more interactive and engaging than my school back home. Nezu would also hand me brain teasers on a regular basis, different scenarios and finding solutions were often the main concept.

I was relocated to a separate room that was a lot smaller in comparison to the regular classrooms. It looked to be an old nurse's office, or even maybe a break room for the staff at some point. It was just big enough to sport my personal classes, and I didn't mind at all.

However for Aizawa's combat training, I could proudly say I managed to do one push-up with little effort. I was so proud at that I nearly screamed, and jumped in the air, but Aizawa shot me a glare and I slunk back to my routine with a sigh.

Maybe there are benefits from being thrown to different realities, perhaps I should write that novel...

Needless to say I was still quite a newbie at certain things, however today would be when I started English class with Present Mic.

Now it is a little odd that I am starting at the end of the week, however there was still a lot of things to be sorted out beforehand. I did know that Nezu made me a fake identification, and created me a fake record so if I was questioned, I could easily pull it up, and I wouldn't raise much suspicion if I played the cards just right. Was Aizawa apprehensive to the whole thing still? Kinda. He was pretty much dragged into this whole thing more than the other teachers, and honestly I don't think his opinions even matter to Nezu when he would pull on these 'group discussions.'

I still wanted to catch him training Shinso, however he would drop me off at the training grounds like dropping a kid off at daycare, then just vanish. So either he was currently fighting Duolingo for the entire world so nuclear warfare didn't happen, or he was really good at multitasking and trusted me enough to not touch nor consume bleach or Windex. Of course I don't know where I would get such items but you never know, I could be Mary Poppin's with her infinite wonder bag.

At the moment I was busy throwing myself through the crowds upon crowds of students making their way to final period, and I was busy trying to avoid protruding horns and claws from people with mutant Quirks all while making sure I wasn't reading my digital map on my phone upside-down. Okay, another left, then a right and I should be there.

I may or may not have used Mic's yellow hair as a waypoint to the class, however besides that the loud man himself shook my hand with a grin,

"Can't wait to see your English in action! Ya Dig?" He said, way above voice level two.