ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ᴘ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ - ᴇ ɪ ɢ ʜ ᴛ

"Right here, is your hero costume

"Right here, is your hero costume."

I blinked at the black briefcase with awe. Aizawa had stepped aside and allowed me to approach the case, his gaze betraying no emotions. It was the exact same things that the hero students had for their own costumes, and I could hardly believe it. Fixing my glasses slightly, I crouched down and pulled the case up to my knees, looking for the locks to open it. I wonder, did it get personally designed my someone from the Support Course? That was my main concern because I didn't know what to expect, I just hoped it wasn't a skin-tight suit with too many holes. 

That was my main thing. I would wear stockings or leggings if needed, however I would usually avoid it unlike some of the other ladies in my school that regularly wore skirts and outfits from Hot Topic. Finally finding the silver clasps on the other side, I undid them and hastily threw open the top, revealing... a lot of black- and wait is that a bit of hot pink as well maybe?

Just deciding to sit down completely on the ground, I pulled out the costume, examining it with mild scrutiny. It had a black jumpsuit, which was fine, and it had a little logo or something near the stomach area. There were black cargo pants alongside a black, cropped jacket. There were a pair of black boots, that had two straps to bind together, plus there were some gray knee pads. However, the only part that was colored with the fringes, or the trim of most the outfit, which was a hot pink. 

I didn't notice I had a smile on my face until Aizawa cleared his throat, stepping forward and looking at the costume himself.

"I asked Midnight to help with the design. She saw that you liked pink, and since you are going to be underground for the moment, I thought that muted colors were the way to go like mine, and also I saw you have little interest for skin-tight clothes. Of course you can always edit it in the future, just don't make it too noticeable is my suggestion." Aizawa cast his gaze to the side, as if I was going to start complaining on the costume like some rich kid who didn't get their bugatti. 

"No, I like it! I could care less about the colors, even if you got rid of the pink I wouldn't have minded." I assured with a light tone. Aizawa grunted in acknowledgement, looking over to Shinso who was... struggling, well I mean I can't really tell because he is currently tied up with a capture weapon but Shinso does Shinso I guess. Looking back at my new outfit, I debated whether I was supposed to put it on, or it was just for show at the moment before I improved. 

The fabric felt light and soft beneath my fingers, almost like flannel. The boots were sturdy on the soles, and the straps looked easy to connect to one another. Aizawa turned back towards me, and nodded at the restroom, indicating that this was in fact not for show. Collecting the garments into my arms, I dashed to the bathroom, opening and shutting the door as I contemplated how the order was supposed to go. 

So I'm going to assume the pants, then the belt, and then so on. Everything was fitting so far, the belt took a while to adjust to make sure it wasn't too tight, and I wasn't going to loose my pants if someone decided to pull that prank where they rip your pants down or something. Putting on the boots, I winced at hoe much toe room I had left, which wasn't much. For me my feet grew a lot and my Gran would have a fit when the shoes I just bought last year were already outgrown way over. Although I should be done growing for know, however you never know.