AN/

Toga hasn't learned how to friend yet

However I am amazed that I've reached this far!

This idea has been circling around in my mind for a year or so, and I was planning on just having it for myself so it was in a nicer format, but turns out people actually like this!

...

Or are you? 🙃

Jk although seriously, I feel like Anna talking to the pictures on the wall... oh well!  While we are talking about art, I also love drawing and painting right now idk about me but Toga's character design makes me happy, for no reason. Maybe cause she has space buns or something.

Right now however since I've completed the final exams arc, there is the period where all the students go do their own things, and then the mall segment. 

I plan on having a couple options for what kind of chapter I may do

Right now I have a list we can do:

Dadzawa chapter; idk something about cats or maybe her past life 🤷‍♀️

Big Three chapter; probably just goofing off 

Shinso segment; maybe run into that cat? 🤔

And then 

Toga moment; she learns how to properly friend

Otherwise any other ideas you can share with me! Maybe more canon characters interacting with Kathryn? She did meet Denki that one time! 

I am open for these types of discussions! And another thing is the Q/A! Just a small question will do and it can be a funny sitcom-like segment that most authors do. Otherwise, I am extremely grateful for all that read, and I hope that you all have a wonderful day!

(If anyone can figure out how to up the quality of an image, that would be appreciated!)