ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ᴘ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ - ᴛ ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ ᴛ ᴡ ᴏ

Tsukauchi pulled up his own chair beside Aizawa, who was now composed, his arms crossed

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Tsukauchi pulled up his own chair beside Aizawa, who was now composed, his arms crossed. I picked at my nails nervously as the detective put his hat aside, and held up his pen and clipboard. Glancing up at the clock on the wall, it was noon, and I was starting to wonder if I would be sent back or not. Tsukauchi cleared his throat and started with a small nod,

"Alright Smith, right now I have a small recording device embedded into my uniform, it will be picking up on our conversation, and will be reviewed by my peers and the rest of the organization." He flipped a page over the top of the clipboard, and looked back up.

"Please remember it is of your highest interest to tell the truth, otherwise my Quirk will alert me when you are being untruthful, or even half truths. As we are going on if you have any vital information, or remember key interactions, please share such. Now, let's start. When you were captured, our statement from Bakugo and the others said that you were well aware of the situation, and threw Bakugo out of the warp gate correct?"

Oh yeah I did do that.

I took in a breath and nodded,

"I was aware of the situation and stakes at hand. Not being careful of my surroundings that led to both our captures was on me. However, I do believe they would have found some way to get us whether we prepared ahead of time, but that is not what you wish to go over. I do have the name of the person that had us first. Matter of fact I have all their names." 

Tsukauchi cast a thoughtful glance, and scribbled down some notes, raising his hand for me to proceed. 

"The one that had me and Bakugo was 'Compress,' the one that had us by the throats was 'Dabi,' then you have Shigaraki; the blue haired man, Twice; the man in the jumpsuit, Magne; the one Mandalay fought, Spinner; the lizard, Kurogiri which you should know, and... uh Toga." 

I mentally kicked myself at the slight hesitation at the end, but let myself relax a bit and looked out the window as Tsukauchi added onto his personal notes. I turned back when I heard the pen click, and his voice ringing out again.

"Thank you. Now, can you continue to describe what happened when you and Bakugo were being held by 'Dabi.'"

"I really don't know how to explain what had happened, but at that moment I realized it would be worse if two students had gone missing than one, so I suppose I acted without much thinking and tossed him out before being ultimately dragged back in. After that, I believe I was unconscious for a whole day." I replied, a slight haste to my tone, while he massaged his wrist and wrote again. 

"Very well. Now, may I ask what happened during your time in the League. Go in order if you can, and I will stop you if I feel the need to probe more on a specific area on the matter." Tsukauchi leaned back, and folded his hands together in his lap. 

I gave a shuddered sigh, but nodded numbly before recalling the past events. 

"After I woke up I was strapped to a chair with cuffs, and also greeted by Toga, who seemed to be the one set to help me. After that I was approached by Dabi who tried pissing me off- sorry for my profanity but he did that and I kinda did it back..." I trailed off when Tsukauchi raised a brow in surprise, and Aizawa has his hands to his face what looked to be frustration.