ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ᴘ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ - ɴ ɪ ɴ ᴇ

The finals felt like they were getting more, and more, closer as the days go by, and Nezu just kept upping the bar in expectations

The finals felt like they were getting more, and more, closer as the days go by, and Nezu just kept upping the bar in expectations. Although, some would see that as a bad thing, however I found myself not struggling that hard actually. I believe I actually have a 4.0 right know, however I have no idea how Japanese rank their students. Whether or not on how we view the system, I find the system a lot easier to work with actually than the average American school system. It could just be because it was trash, but that is simply my opinion.  

I knew for a fact I would ace the English part, but of Nezu starts putting Shakespeare into the mix, I'll just leave and go through with my retirement plan that I just made up a couple months ago. 

Gazing dully around as I grabbed my stuff, the botched classroom empty with nobody but me. Outside it appeared the sun was a pretty orange, the clouds adding the much needed shade from the blaring light. Setting my stuff on my desk with a 'thump,' I fixed my tie, tucking it back into my jacket. Well at least I learned how to tie a tie upon coming here. It wasn't until I felt the familiar buzz of my phone in my pocket, I reached down and grabbed the device, watching as the screen lit up with the new message from Aizawa.

Caterpillar💤

I have a staff meeting to attend, so I trust that you can manage to get home yourself. I've already messaged Shinso, so he knows not to come and think there is training today. Use the spare key I gave you. Don't lose it.

I shot him a thumbs up back and hummed to myself. Slinging my bag over my shoulder, I reached behind me to whip out one of my homework sheets that relied on reading. Wandering through the halls, and avoiding the infamous Vlad was now quite the routine. I recall Midnight wanting to take me out shopping personally, but I still haven't had the chance to hang out with the Big Three. They were actually quite inclusive and wanted to change their name to 'Fantastic Four,' just so I could be included.

I didn't even have a Quirk and they were still ready to shank Nezu down to include me. Amajiki kinda seemed like a lost sheep though. 

Since they couldn't have me up with their ranks, they just transferred the name over to our group chat, that has surprisingly been calm besides a few moments of chaos. It was mainly me scavenging an image of Ness, then explaining how Togata looks like him. I ended up getting the other two to agree, then soon Togata himself after some very hard thought comparison. I refrained from showing them that one meme though.

Rounding the corner to the now familiar back door, I pushed it open looking both ways to make sure Vlad wasn't there, quite reminiscent to someone crossing the street if you could say. Slipping through the opening, I breathed through my nose, allowing the warmth to seep into my body as I made my way down the path, all while looking at my assignment. 

These times were the ones I felt as if I never left my world. Sometimes just taking a hike, fishing, and going camping was what I needed from our society, and luckily I was raised with that. Alright, so right now this is an essay about how the turtles have managed to make a comeback after a group of individuals took it upon themselves to reduced the Great Pacific Garbage patch by almost 75 percent. Impressive, there is also the fact now people are being way more productive and finding solutions to past problems... or should I say present? I'm not in the past present anymore though... man this is confusing.