𝟙𝟙.𝟝

Ethics were such a fun thing to ponder, especially coupled with both the ideas of innocent pranks and true objects of concern.

The most obvious first choice in philosophy is to find another perspective, be it that of an opposing opinion or one with no opinion at all.

But how could one erase their bias?

How could a human be expected to analyze themselves, turn themselves into the control variable? Go around asking questions and thinking about answers without thinking for themselves at all?

The short answer anyone would give you is that you can't.

The long answer no one talks about is that you do it every day.

There will be very few times in a human's life where they will be fully themselves.

Very few people who you trust with your true thoughts and feelings.

If you can change your actions and thinking for the people you are around, why would it ever change before a court, before an ethical problem?

The job of the jury is to bear witness to the evidence, and determine without bias what the most ethical solution or answer is.

Will the true witness of this world ignore her feelings, or continue the path of all organisms, action without thought, decision without analysis.

Even now she turned her sight out but never in, her literal gaze on the path of problems in front of her but not in the world she lives in.

The deadline for the jury has yet to come, but is inevitable.

I snapped out of a daze as she entered a gaming store, her guardian standing to the side, constantly on watch.

Fortunately, another advantage of the form is being less than suspicious even when openly stalking an individual.