ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ᴘ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ - ᴛ ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ

Toga POV

Toga POV

Toga was sitting next to Twice, sharing her latest feat of finishing a rubber band bracelet. She spun around on the top of the bar seat, and pouted, climbing over and sliding to the server side of the counter. It's been like, thirty minutes since I've seen Kathy-chan. Shigaraki was pacing around the room, even Spinner tried getting him to settle down for a glass of water, but he insisted on waiting for Kurogiri to show any signs of coming to collect him.

Toga gave a drawn out sigh, slumping over the counter and glancing at Magne who was out pestering Dabi which was a normal occurrence. Toga's golden eyes snapped over at the common sound of a warp gate opening. Lifting her head slightly off the counter in anticipation, she gave a small gasp when Kathryn's form was dragged out, splayed across the ground. What happened to Kathy-chan? What did he do. 

Everyone seemed to get a couple inches closer at the sight, but Shigaraki started making a loud fuss, stamping his foot in the ground, and wailing his arms about.

"Kurogiri... I'm going to kill you if you don't bring me to Master right now." Shigaraki threatened, kicking Kathryn out of the way as the black mist gave a nod, and took them both away again. Toga frowned and went over to her side. Dabi had craned his neck over before quickly backing away, and turned the corner to smoke a cig. Toga dashed over to where Kathryn was lying, and crouched down to get a better look.

"Hey Kathy-chan, are you okay?" Toga questioned, her brows furrowed on confusion when she saw her face completely flushed, her eyes barely open as she let out a low groan. This isn't good, Kathy-chan looks sick. Toga reached out to touch her forehead, but bit back a hiss of surprise at how hot she felt. It was like an oven stove, and Toga knew for a fact that wasn't normal, and that is not something you would hear from her.

Toga felt a bit of concern wash over as her friend's labored breaths grew, her forehead glistening with sweat, and her palms clammy. Toga shot a look at Twice who bounded over, and crouched alongside her. Toga reached into her pocket to grab a handkerchief, and turned to him with a serious expression.

"Twice-kun, we need to drag her over to a better area, she can't be on the ground in this position. Here, take this and put it in the freezer, or grab ice, something because she's really hot, and I'm not sure I've ever been this warm before." Toga already stood behind her, looped her arms under Kathryn's shoulders, and dragged her over next to the floor of the bar. She could feel the eyes of the members on her, but Toga didn't care. These people caused Kathryn to be this way, so why should she feel anything but worry?

She glanced at Twice who had a conflicted expression on his face, and handed back over the handkerchief that covered ice in a ziplock bag.

"I didn't know what to do in this situation."

"Well you of course get something cold to bring down something warm."

Twice echoing himself became a constant when she would converse with him, and knowing Toga, she found that pretty awesome. I hope this will make Kathy-chan feel better. Toga laid the cloth across her forehead, and flinched when Kathryn's hand twitched, her head lolling to the side. Toga peered at her glazed eyes, and saw them snap into a little bit of focus. Toga shifted on her toes, and waved a hand over her line of sight.