ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ᴘ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ - ꜱ ᴇ ᴠ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ

AN/

AN/

Strap yourselves in because this chapter is a long one!

~oOo~

Falling from trees is not recommended at all

The day was in full swing after Class 1-B had joined up with our own class, and I was still stuck in the stupid forest trying to swing from a tree-branch with my newly acquired equipment, or scarf if you want to call it. It was safe to say I would not be at Tarzan level within a few hours. 

Aizawa had given me the exact instructions needed to be able to work with this thing, and I could finally say I know why Shinso was messing with the material all the time. You had to make sure it wasn't out of order or else you could choke yourself, catch a nail, trip and fall, and probably a lot more precarious situations I have yet to encounter. Aizawa checked up periodically, rebuking by missteps, and then leaving again because apparently I am not going to accidentally hang myself here. 

Grumbling slightly as I picked myself off the ground, I went around the area and re-did the coil that was supposed to go back naturally, however it just turns out Aizawa's Quirk helps with that aspect, so no, I cannot levitate toilet paper after this. I always wondered how this worked, and now I wish nothing more but to return it and go with the knife. Of course it will be better for me to have a wider arsenal, mainly so that I have different alternatives up my sleeve if something goes awry. 

I snapped my head around to the entrance of the clearing when the ground started rumbling from something or someone really, running. I stood up fully and watched as the big figure of Tiger burst through with a flip, then pointed a finger in my direction, announcing,

"You! I was given orders to help kick you into shape!" The hero continued to stand in his position, and all I could do was blink dumbly at the stance. So is he the only one that was reported to where I am? Glancing down at my scarf nervously, I flinched, and ducked just in time to see two fists collide with two trees that were behind me. Whipping around I frowned at the large figure that rose up and took a defensive stance. Man, what is it with people trying to punch my lights out?

The man in a tutu then flung another punch in my direction, which I managed to block by crossing my arms in front of me. The pushback was a little much as I skidded to a halt, and Tiger halted with an unamused expression,

"Why aren't you using your scarf thingy? That is the whole point of this exercise!" 

What exercise?

I wanted to go back to Aizawa and double check to make sure he gave correct instructions to the other hero, because I'm pretty sure he didn't want me sparring with this yet. I ducked when a kick was placed above, and gripped the scarf getting ready to deploy. Well here goes nothing. I wrapped the fabric around my hand, and then flung it at Tiger's arm-