𝟙𝟘.𝟝

?̶̨͓͚͚̤̣̇̈́̀̓̃́ͅ?̷̞͕̊́̓́̄͆̈́͘͝͝?̷̢̦̯͓̼̺̝͗̊̎̒̓̌͗̄͝ ̸͔͚͎̿̑̆̔̀͌́̔͝P̶̢̦̈́͋͑͑Ơ̵̮̟͊̾́̿́͗̚V̵̮͌̋̈́̐̌̓͋͘

I valiantly resisted the urge to shred the paper Shinso was currently writing and instead turned to swat at the desktop keyboard.

"This again? I'm convinced you have a quirk with all this weird behavior, what would you do on a computer anyway." He half-heartedly pushed me to the side.

This behavior will drive me to insanity, you imbecilic humanoid.

I stepped over his work and went about booting up the computer, struggling to apply pressure to the power button on the back of the damn thing.

Ignoring his mutterings of 'stupid cat' among other phrases as I managed to get to the sign in screen.

There was a slight growl at the back of my throat in lieu of an order but he eventually took the hint.

Well, he's smarter and more willing than any other connection I've had.

He turned back to his work, occasionally glancing up as he tried not to pay too much attention to my antics.

Reading and writing gave one power, did it not? A manner of expressing one's self, but in that case you may as well classify me as an Observer of Worlds, hilarity only found in its title, but the job description is anything but humorous.

I extended the claws everyone around me tried so hard to keep clipped, selecting the "Open Document" section.

I would have laughed if possible, the ease in which I could control people in this form was humorous if only to myself, and it was about to get so much easier as soon as I could express my thoughts eloquently.