ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ᴘ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ - ᴇ ʟ ᴇ ᴠ ᴇ ɴ

My final day of well, finals had finally commenced, and I took as much time as needed to get through the rest of my questions

Ignoring the presence of Nezu, I fully focused on my main task at hand. All the questions lined up perfectly as I jotted down my answers with a stroke of my pencil. Pulling a few strands of hair out of my face, I sighed scratching my eyebrow before flipping the page again. Almost done just one more page to go. 

Lunch came by, and we managed to get Shinso to join our lunch table. It turned out that he actually didn't really sit with anyone, so I could safely say our friend group was a healthy, and stable one. However, speaking of friend groups, I barely managed to remember the little meetup I had with Toga. That is another problem I'm going to have to figure out how to solve. 

I knew the difficulty that was stacked against me, however just as I seemed focused on my work, I was actually thinking of a plan to make sure everything fell into place, and caused minimal damage to those around me. Knowing Toga, she probably was going to arrive, and since she didn't have any gear, that means she must not be in the League as thought previously. If I can somehow make Toga a mole, that would be best even though I do technically know what's going on, it would just be better in general.

Even if Toga didn't decide to want to be in the heroes team, I hoped I could make her at least neutral, for me at least. Quickly calming my racing thoughts, I flicked my wrist in which it cracked in response, before re-gripping my pencil, and brushing away the eraser shreds. 

Alright so these last few are just about general evolution, and the process of Quirk genes coming into play, interesting. Scanning the small document, I halted at a few words that caught my attention.

"... Quirks were actually supposed to be a more recent development, however it was repressed by treatment thinking it was an autoimmune disease, but eventually grew a resistance. Just like how bacteria can become immune to most antibiotics through time..." 

I raised a brow in interest as I leaned forward more, tracing my finger under the lines of words. The inked writing seemed to stare back at me, my brain itched as if there was something important about this statement, but I just couldn't put a finger, or braincells on it. Besides, it's not like I could've had one anyway, there would surely be some sort of evidence in my DNA right? Recovery Girl said so herself according to Aizawa, although... there was that one time...

Nah.

Nezu thinks I'm a Time traveler. In a logical sense I kinda am, however this world isn't supposed to be real. Quirks aren't supposed to be real. Nothing made sense here! I have to admit though, it does make it a lot easier for them to assume I've been in their universe already, it just helps a lot and makes certain questions less likely to be asked. Me pushing this aside at the moment probably wasn't the smartest idea in the world, however right now I have to focus on my final, and then philosophy can come later.