ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ᴘ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ - ᴛ ᴇ ɴ

Final exams were here, and I couldn't have been any more nervous

Yes, I was actually doing really well on everything the rat had given me so far, however there was that main worry that I would forget everything I've been learning, and training for in the past couple days. I would like to think I always did good under pressure, but maybe in reality I was just delusional. Fidgeting with my tie, I looked up from my cleared desk, pencil in hand when Nezu slid the paper across my desk.

Before this however, there was the mock test that was given to me, as all students are supplied with the option to do so, so then they could make way with the certain details that showed what they needed to improve on. I took it and ended up scoring a 93 percent. I remember I was so happy since it was one of the first mock test I actually got a high score on, barely needing any correction. 

Welp, it's showtime.

Looking over the test, it became oddly clear to me that something was special with the format of the questions. They were more hypothesis based than actual affirmed answer. It is almost like when you get an about value when finding certain heights, and lengths that are even unclear with given variables. Biting my lip, I gazed over the jumbles of words, before flipping back to the front where everything finally clicked.

All these questions, whether they are logical, or language, they all correlate with one another. That helped me extremely with figuring out the certain patterns, and the questionable prompts that would be asked. Taking a moment to look around the room, I could see Nezu looking over something on his phone, and casting a glance over as if knowing I would've figured it out sooner or later. A small smile graced my lips as I repeated my plan to finish this final. 

~oOo~

I took a moment to stretch my back, feeling my joints pop from being in the shrimp position for so long. Scratching the back of my head, I could only think of complaints at the current moment. I felt like my final was extremely longer than a normal one, I had only managed to get through two of the remaining six pages, both front and back. This rat sure is a psychopath, I mean who does that to poor little students who are mentally unstable. I mean my previous math teacher did have a poster stating that they enjoyed our statistical breakdowns. 

"Well Smith, I believe it is our time for lunch is it not? If so, you may run along now, and I will see you right after!" Nezu voiced, taking a sip of his tea and turning away back to the small desk that was made just for him at the start of this madness. Dipping my head and exiting the class, I returned to the route of the lunchroom, soon being joined in line by the Big Three.

I saw Hado twirl a strand of hair between her fingers, her elbow propped onto my shoulder, giving her complaints about the finals. 

"Honestly, I feel like they make it too hard for the younger years! Like I understand that this is quite the high expectation when you are at U.A., but I mean have you heard some of these kids having breakdowns? I feel like they should tone it down a notch." Hado pouted glancing over to the other two boys who were busy trying to see past the line at what was being given today.