ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ᴘ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ - ᴛ ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ ꜰ ᴏ ᴜ ʀ

?̷͈̯͉̪̣̜̙͇̣̌̂̾͒͋͑̂̂̆͠ͅ?̸̰̬͕̞͖̲͒?̷̲̪̻͙̬̪̍̔̐̈͐͠ͅ

"This is the umpteenth time you have intervened Watcher."

"Can't I have a little bit of fun here and there? I'm not hurting anyone, moreover I could cause heartache if that is what you desire Listener?"

"Watcher you were not given primordial powers to 'fuck around and find out' because I AM affected by your actions, and it is giving me a migraine."

"Well I'm sorry I wasn't given a manual when I suddenly ascended to God status."

"That is not the point, you should have a basic understanding and common sense for this matter. I wasn't given a manual either and right now I'm practically babysitting you so you don't crash the timelines."

"That was ONE time okay? Plus this timeline right now has MANY different endings... and they aren't pretty."

"Whatever I'm going back to correct your mistakes."

~oOo~

A stream of words and symbols seemed to pass through my mind in fast, incomprehensible succession, although that was probably because my eggs were burning. Snapping back into reality I sighed when the charred black scarred my breakfast, and I reluctantly dumped them in the trash, reaching for the carton to try again. What is up with me today? First I find out Aoyama is gone, and now I can't focus on anything other than that. I most certainly looked like I was dragged through a washing machine, but at the moment couldn't care less about my appearance. The sun was up for the morning, yet clouds muddled it to a certain degree only allowing a few beams of sunlight to entire the apartment, which didn't help my vision any better.  

Sighing as I stirred the eggs with a spatula, I scratched my head trying to figure out whether I wanted to add anything or not. Maybe some seasoning, that helps. I felt like I was on autopilot, movements robotic as I repeated the daily needs with little emotions. It was getting mundane to a point I figure I was going stir crazy from being stuck inside for a mere few days. I've been inside for longer, I wouldn't understand why it would affect me now... maybe it's because I've been more active than ever before in my entire life? That would be a good reason to excuse this behavior. 

The cupboard was open, and I was dangerously close to falling since I was reaching for the very top shelf to grab salt or something that would suffice. Man, what the hell am I doing? Just grab a chair Kathryn, why are you acting like an inconsolable toddler that barely knows the alphabet? I was getting ready to turn around and grab something so I could reach easier, but before I could a voice was heard and scared the living shit out of me.