ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ᴘ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ - ᴛ ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ ꜰ ɪ ᴠ ᴇ

Casting a glance into the bag I packed for today, I began making my way over to the door, looking down at my phone which was getting blown up by the trio, alerting me that they have arrived at my destination

Casting a glance into the bag I packed for today, I began making my way over to the door, looking down at my phone which was getting blown up by the trio, alerting me that they have arrived at my destination. Originally the plan was to meet by the ramen shop down near the school, but they figured it would be more efficient to just snatch me from my home. Alright today is a nice day, and I am going to go see some butterflies because I need a bit of color after being stuck in these monochrome walls. It was amusing to me how willing I was to go out and do something. Past me would have a heart attack at the mere thought of going out with friends. 

Making my way to the door, I gave one last wave to the cats who were lying on top of the table now. Slipping on my shoes, I checked one last time to make sure I had the materials to clean my glasses, since I tended to do so most of the time, which gets annoying when everything is smudged and I can't fix it. My hand wrapped around the door knob, ready to swing open and start my day, but Aizawa appeared from around the corner, stopping me before I could go further. 

"Do you have your phone? Extra pair of clothes? And I want you to call me when you get there, and when you are leaving to come back." He drawled on, listing off different needs I really didn't care much for. It wasn't to be annoying, I knew that, although he did tell me I could go yesterday, and he could've said no if he was so worried about my well-being. 

"Yes Aizawa I have everything I need. However if I don't call you that just means we either got arrested, or we died from Hado's driving." I threw in a slight dark joke in there to lighten the mood and get him off my back, but I think that just made it worse when his expression dropped to a concerned scowl. 

"What do you mean-"

"BYE AIZAWA! I'LL CALL YA LATER!" I shouted already running out the door and down the stairs. The faint echo of a panicked yell barely registered in my mind, as I passed a few other people who lived in the apartment. Pulling up my bag more over my shoulder, I scouted the parking lot after getting fully out of the establishment. The warmth of the sun on my skin was refreshing after being cooped up inside for so long. Although I had to squint for a moment since it was so bright... or maybe it was because a car screeched right in front of me, and the brights were on and that is when I knew, Hado strikes again.

The familiar car pulled over, and the window was already rolled down to show a Togata hanging out of it, waving his arm enthusiastically while hollering my name.

"Kathryn let's go! Butterflies only last a few days so that means we have to go!" I of course heard the faint rebuke of Amajiki telling him it was actually a few weeks, they found a mate, and then they died, which when I look at it now it isn't that much better. Already feeling myself earn more gray hairs than Aizawa could ever hope to achieve, I reluctantly hopped in the car, which may I say the inside was surprisingly clean despite how much tomfuckary it's been through.

I'm gonna die, this is it. I should've asked Tsukauchi to bring me my will, I really should've. Hado had flipped around in the drivers seat to face me, revving the engine to way over the speed limit that should be considered in a local area. Amajiki was blank faced staring ahead, probably comparing himself to a butterfly cause gosh he knows he's going to die within a few days if he allows Hado to continue her very destructive behavior. Togata was laughing for no apparent reason, so I came to the conclusion that he must be bipolar and I have very good facts to pull up against this case-