ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ᴘ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ - ꜱ ᴇ ᴠ ᴇ ɴ

AN/

AN/

This is what I imagine Kathryn looking like, and just so you know I did draw her so please no reposting or stealing it would be appreciated! She looks a little low quality oh well. I'll try to make more artwork of this story overtime so I guess you can look forward to that, otherwise enjoy the story!

[*I don't really know the timeframes well, but just assume that they did their internships close to the end of the quarter or whatever (I may edit this story later to fit a lot more nice)]

~oOo~

Today would mark the first week of my sudden appearance into this world full of heroes and Quirks, plus it just so happens that finals for the students would be coming up at the exact same time. 

The semester seemed to end quite fast, however I did come a little late and unexpected, Nezu took no consideration for that whatsoever, and still pushed my academics into succession. It seemed he took pride when I continued to improve, and it reminded me of when my parents would always nag at me to make sure I was still meeting expectations of the specially 'gifted.' Gifted my butt, I'm just socially emotionally impaired, and most people honestly don't know that since I am a very distant child. My parents however inspired me to be better than themselves. 

I was basically the only one in the family that could keep up with the advanced expectations of school, and life. My only real weakness was common sense, and well physical exercise. Aizawa however, has taken care of that thankfully, and now if I have a heart attack and die, I can finally say I did everything the doctors told me to do without hesitation... although if I'm dead then that's just a lawsuit I'm willing to give Aizawa and Nezu. They can have my insurance money, not like I have any, but I mean Aizawa can have his guest room back.

It's my room now so... suck it hah hah... I'm not funny.

Walking through the school halls early is a lot more peaceful than you would expect. The lack of kids bantering with each other, and causing bodily harm was very appreciated. Having to go to school early because I was under the care of a teacher was no new routine. I had a similar schedule when I was simply in grade school, for my Ma was in the school as a teacher and taught the first graders basic math, and it just so happened that is where she met that bastard of a man.

My mind drifted to the times where she was a genuinely caring mother, however she never really knew me. All she could think about was herself, and often bought me things she liked. Don't forget the gaslighting as well. Well nobody can really bother me anymore, unless you count Shinso but he doesn't matter. 

Stopping in front of my improvised classroom, I pushed open the door and saw the familiar white fur belonging to a certain rat, perched upon the podium he had established for himself a couple days ago. Nezu smiled when I entered, and gave a small wave.