1-4: Gojo Maomao and his cursed spirit Zaizai

Gojo Maomao and his cursed spirit Zaizai

1-4

Chapter 1 Tokyo.

In the deserted dark alley, Dazai Osamu sat on the ground, looking at the 150-meter-high towering building in front of him.

Then he breathed out slowly.

He had just come down from it using the shortest path that ordinary people could not use. The only thing he felt was the pain that spread throughout his body from the back of his head hitting the ground first. Other than that, not even a single hair fell out.

This is no longer a problem that can be explained by tenacious vitality.

He covered his face and stood up. The aftertaste of severe pain echoed in his body, but there was no discomfort. At this height, the only thing that hurt him the most was pain. But even so, this level of severe pain could not even make him faint.

"It's really too bad."

Osamu Dazai muttered under his breath.

This is his 105th experimental test this month. He has exhausted all the methods in the "Complete Manual of xx" and even made many innovations on this basis... But the results are all unscathed, except for pain. There is only pain, and the useless repetition is like self-abuse.

For Osamu Dazai, who suddenly encountered changes, this was a blow like a bolt from the blue.

And the bigger blow is that this is just one of many bad things.

Osamu Dazai rubbed his head that hurt from the fall. He really wanted to give himself a breath to comfort his still-shocked brain.

At this moment, he is in a prosperous area of ​​Tokyo. Not far from this alley is a busy commercial district. It is exactly the same as the Tokyo in his memory. Even the location of any luxury goods counter has not changed at all.

But apart from that, everything was turned upside down.

The spokespersons with posters in the counters, the celebrities who were talked about by female students passing by, and the congressmen showing political news on TV, everything was completely different from what he knew.

If there are celebrities and the like who he doesn't know, which will cause memory bias, the Prime Minister will never remember it wrong.

But the middle-aged man he saw in the newspaper that day had nothing in common with what he remembered, even his name. All different. 

Many realities point to an incredible result that has to be admitted - this is not the original Tokyo he knows. In other words, this is not the world he knows. But he still tried to call every member of the detective agency, as well as a certain slug's cell phone number, but all the numbers were empty.

 ... It is impossible for everyone to change their numbers overnight, nor to evaporate and disappear instantly. The only conclusion that can be thought of is that they do not exist in this world. If he doesn't exist in this world, he can't contact them naturally. From observation, it seems that something is wrong with him. 

The second discovery was that Osamu Dazai felt that he had become a "ghost".
 In the first month of this strange world, no matter where he went, no one saw him or said a word to him. Moreover, the body will not be hungry, and there is no need to sleep. Human needs are dispensable to him.