5-9

Chapter 5

"Buy more game console cards." Osamu Dazai said. The waiting time was boring. The two of them had nothing to do but stand and chat. "Why do you have two game consoles but so few game cards?

"Because I'm very busy, I don't have much time to play games," Gojo realized, "I bought an extra one before, but it was already idle when I realized it. As long as you don't cause trouble and don't run around, you can take it with you when you have time. " How about you go to the electronics market?"

"I won't run around." Dazai Osamu said seriously, "Your house is pretty good. My suicide spot will be fixed there for a short time."

"..." Obviously. What's wrong with not being able to die and still being keen on committing suicide?

There was a clashing sound of curse power in the hospital, and Gojo Satoru subconsciously looked towards the source of the sound, even though he couldn't see anything from this angle.

"You are really a good teacher."

Dazai Osamu has a thorough understanding of people's hearts and is good at grasping them. He can only tell that he cares about his students by staying with the white-haired man for no more than 48 hours. Otherwise, he will let him know after informing him of the task. It would be better if they went alone.

I'm not worried about their safety, but I still follow them even though I know they're fine.

Dazai Osamu recalled his two former subordinates. One of them was taught according to the educational method of preparing for the mafia, and the second... When he picked it up, he always thought, "What would he do if he was Odasaku?" ?”, thus adopting a very mild form. In fact, the result of education is that both people are very good.

"This tone sounds very emotional." Gojo Satoru crossed his arms, "But this is natural, they are all my lovely students~"

Dazai Osamu smiled slightly.

The curse that echoed in the hospital quickly stopped, and soon, a trio of first-year trio walked out of it.

Even though the eyes can't be seen, anyone can hear the cheerful smile in Gojo Satoru's voice, "Well done, you three! Whatever you want to eat, the teacher will pay for it!"

"As I said, we are not children. "Zhan Yuan Maki's face was expressionless, "You ask Panda and Gou Juan."

Panda was stunned, he doesn't need to eat! "Well...I can do it..."

Inumaki Tsubasa said: "Salmon."

It means he didn't say it...

So when everyone's eyes were focused on him, Dazai Osamu had to raise his head and consider how many people had just fought. When he came back, he said, "Let's go to the Western restaurant. They have delicious desserts."

"OK~ Just what I want!"

...

An hour later, in a Western restaurant in Mihua Town.