41-44

Chapter 41

"It's really touching." The real person sighed again. He was originally sitting, but now he stood up from the box. "But it's really ridiculous. I don't really believe it."

"Why do I need you? Believe it?" Osamu Dazai was unmoved.

"That's true, but I want to know." The real person looked at him condescendingly, "We are all humanoid curse spirits. We should all be curse spirits born because of human beings. I am because of the malicious hatred of human beings. What about you?

"Huh? Maybe we are similar." "

I can't tell," the real person muttered. "But I want to see if your neutralization is really what it is.

" , he had already rushed in front of Dazai Osamu, but he came very quickly, and actually didn't seem to do much, he just put his hand on Dazai Osamu's shoulder.

Two seconds later, the real person puffed up his mouth in displeasure, and the inaction change was useless!

Before he could say anything, he suddenly felt something pressing against his ribs. The next moment -

"Bang!"

The 9mm diameter bullet penetrated the flesh and blood easily, mashed the internal organs, shattered the bones, and finally broke in the back. A big hole opened.

"No need to bother," Dazai Osamu showed a smile, "Look, doesn't this help you verify the success?"

Masato covered the wound that was bleeding all over the ground, and immediately backed away from him, because he had just touched Dazai. Treatment, his "transformation" was useless, this shot really hit his soul!

The severe pain of his injured soul made Zhenzhen's face extremely gloomy. He confirmed that he had been tricked, which made him want to torture and take revenge. But if he couldn't use the magic power, the most he could do was get a beating, which would hurt. He also said that he might be shot a few more times...

"Gojo Satoru actually gave you the magic tool?!" he said angrily.

Dazai Osamu shrugged his shoulders and said in a perfunctory manner that anyone could hear: "We are true love."

However, it was not actually accurate, because the gun was kindly provided by Riboen, and only the bullets were handled by Gojo Satoru.

Masato: "..."

"This is not fun."

He muttered in a low voice, and the look in his eyes when looking at Osamu Dazai changed from curiosity to pure murderous intent, but the opponent's ability was tricky, at least for now, he couldn't figure out how to do it. Directly causing harm to the opponent...

However, there are also ways to make him uncomfortable.

The real person didn't care about the bleeding wound. He returned to the original box and sat down. He picked up a black and red remote control and said with a twisted smile, "Then let's change the game and give you two choices. First, I press the switch. Everyone on the boat died together. Second, let those two little tricksters over there play my love game~"