73-75

Chapter 73

Tokyo Tower, the observation deck of more than 200 meters is filled with the whistling wind from high altitude.

"Are you sure you will be here?" Bai Lan couldn't help but confirm with the person on her back, "There are still tourists down there."

"Although he is afraid of death, Zhenren is not a cautious character. On the contrary, he likes adventure and excitement, especially When he thinks he has obtained a treasure that can control everything," Osamu Dazai said calmly, "I guess he will want to continue playing games with the fake Xia Youjie in the future, so the hiding place can only be two extremes, high-profile. Conspicuous and invisible, but the latter is too boring. If the scope is limited to Tokyo, there are only a few landmarks where he can hide."

Bai Lan had no doubts about Dazai Osamu's speculation. Dazai Osamu said the 1/2 probability when he went out and asked: "So the other suspicious place is the Skytree?"

"Well, although there is not enough time now to go there, but...it seems that I am lucky."

Bai Lan walked half a circle around the lookout, and finally found the target on a steel bar located in the blind corner of the sight.

"...It's really just left here." Bai Lan felt speechless.

"Put me down."

Two minutes later, Osamu Dazai closed the "book" after writing two lines of words.

"Okay?"

"Yeah."

Bai Lan didn't know if it was an illusion, but Bai Lan always felt that Osamu Dazai's face was so pale that it was almost transparent.

"What did you write?"

"Don't ask about things you don't need to know."

Bai Lan choked. Although he was not interested in "books", hearing Osamu Dazai say this... he still found this guy so annoying!

An ordinary smart person like Xiaozheng is enough, but for someone as overly smart as Dazai Osamu, there is no difference between being stripped naked in front of him.

Forget it, forget it, it's just one day, just bear with it.

Bai Lan said to herself, threw a marshmallow into her mouth, and asked: "Where do you want to go next?"

Dazai Osamu did not answer for a while, as if he suddenly became stunned.

"Hello? Can you hear me?"

"Yes." Dazai Osamu responded, holding on to the railing and standing up, "Go to Teacher Gojo's house."

Bai Lan: "..."

"What are you doing?"

Although He has never dealt with Gojo Satoru, but he has heard about his temper through various channels. From his point of view, today's Dazai Osamu might as well just become a "missing person", so there is no need to go back.