65-68

Chapter 65:

As soon as Osamu Dazai finished speaking, the originally harmonious atmosphere became stagnant for a moment.

Xia Youjie paused almost imperceptibly, his slightly narrowed eyes becoming narrower and narrower, but he still had a mask-like smile on his face.

"Where did this come from?" he asked confused, then thought of something and said suddenly, "Did Gojo Satoru tell you that he killed me? That's why you think I'm not "me"? Why? It's not that he made a mistake, or... he lied to you."

This sounds like a very low-level way to provoke discord, but if Dazai Osamu is really a curse spirit that is naturally opposed to humans, it might actually work. Dazai Osamu did not tell Gojo Satoru that "Natsuyoujie" was still alive, but as long as he was willing, it was not difficult to find out the relationship between the two close friends in the past.

From this point alone, the trust between them seems to be extremely limited.

"With Teacher Gojo's ability, he will not misjudge whether he has killed a person, but this is only part of the reason, and it does not rule out the possibility of fake death..." Dazai Osamu said for a while, then asked curiously, " Actually, I'm a little surprised, since you deliberately concealed your existence, why did you show up in front of me in the first place? Aren't you worried that I would tell Teacher Gojo?"

"Ah, that's right," Xia Youjie smiled. Something interesting came to mind, "When I first learned about your existence, I was really worried that you were a variable, especially since you were picked up by Gojo Satoru... Speaking of which, you and Masato are really two extremes, and they are both newly born. Spirit, he is full of curiosity about everything, but you only see boredom and disgust with the world today.

"But everything has been changed by one person, which makes you have a weakness, and I am not worried anymore." Staring at Dazai Osamu's seemingly clear mandarin-colored eyes, the corners of his mouth were coldly curved, "Besides, unless you kill someone with one blow, you will never alert the snake in order to collect more intelligence... This is your behavior style that I determined after observation, This may be a bit subjective, but the facts prove that I am right, right?"

Dazai Osamu raised his chin and looked at him, "It seems that you really just invited me to be a 'guest'."

"Of course, no. It's boring, but I know how to treat guests very well."

How self-righteous... Dazai Osamu thought.

He is also arrogant and conceited. Compared with the cuteness of Mr. Gojo, this gutter rat occupying another person's shell is really annoying. He actually compares him with a real person. He has never used his bad taste to verify the ugliness of human nature. unnecessary.

Dazai was slandering and didn't even bother to echo him. He just thought he was right and continued to talk about the previous topic.

"I don't think he lied to me either. As for why I thought you weren't Xia Youjie... where should I start?" Osamu Dazai thought for a while, holding his chin in his hands, "Let's talk about the attack at the high school exchange meeting first. , Hmm... But there is actually nothing to say. Such an obviously premeditated and organized attack is too abnormal. Coupled with the incidents you planned before, it is easy to think that someone from the high government is colluding with you, and we will carefully screen it internally. It's not difficult to find out the insider, but we should only be able to catch the one who passed on the information. After all, there is no need to sacrifice a high-level person who has been lurking for a long time for such a trivial matter, thereby causing shock. "