45-48

Chapter 45

Early morning, 6:45, Gojo Satoru, who had already gotten up and finished breakfast, opened the door of Dazai Osamu's room and walked in.

It was dark inside. He opened the curtains first, and the sunlight poured in. The bulge on the bed was motionless.

Then he lifted the quilt, and the black-haired curse spirit curled up and slept soundly.

Gojo Satoru didn't wake him up. Anyway, at this time, even if he woke up, this brat who was too lazy to leave the realm would just pretend to be dead.

He sat on the bed and started to take off Dazai Osamu's bathrobe.

No one may believe it, but Gojo Satoru actually has a day when he "serves" people. However, since the first time he completed the set in a hurry, he has become quite skilled now.

My mentality also changed from very impatient to very patient, and I even enjoyed it a little bit.

After putting on the sleeves for Dazai Osamu, Gojo Satoru let him lean into his arms and then buttoned the buttons one by one.

Speaking of which, this kid said before that he always wore the same high school uniform, and he didn't just choose shirts and trousers!

Wait, maybe this is because this kid is too lazy...

Gojo Satoru thought aimlessly while fastening the buttons. After changing his upper body and about to put on pants, he suddenly found that the bandage on Dazai Osamu's right leg had come loose. He picked up one end of the bandage, picked up his left leg with the other hand, studied it, and then wrapped it back in the same way.

Dazai Osamu: "..."

The black-haired curse spirit sighed almost inaudibly, and said softly: "You are really..."

"Huh?" Gojo Satoru, who was taking his trousers and preparing to put them on, lowered his head when he heard this. If Dazai hadn't known better Zhi was already awake, and with the way his eyes were still closed, he almost thought that the other party was just talking in his sleep, "What do you want to say?" He

became a gentleman when he was supposed to be impulsive, but he did not do certain things that should not have crossed the line. Without avoiding suspicion, it seemed that he was not worried about what this meant at all, or maybe he was very clear about it, so he could stay rational and watch his own decline soberly.

It’s really hard to do... Is this the strongest source of confidence? Dazai Osamu thought to himself, but he was really lazy now. He thought that he would not lose anything anyway, so he just let him go. He said perfunctorily: "It's nothing."

Gojo Satoru suddenly saw him lying down. He looked a little unhappy enjoying himself, so he pushed him and said, "Since you're awake, get up by yourself."

"I fell asleep zzz..." Dazai Osamu simply tilted his head and pretended to be dead.

Gojo Satoru: "..."

...

When Gojo Satoru appeared in the hotel lobby, the students were already waiting there to get ready. Without any nonsense, he said "Let's go" and took the lead.