14-18

Chapter 14

The person on the bed was motionless, as if he had died in sleep.

Dazai Osamu's expression did not change, and his words were sincere, "Teacher Gojo, please don't sleep. Get up, I want to talk to you."

Gojo Satoru: "..."

"Oh, even though you don't believe it, I still have to say... Teacher Gojo, don't be angry, I really know I was wrong."

Dazai Osamu raised his head and wanted to see the other person's expression, but he couldn't see anything due to the direction.

Okay, I can put it on pretty well.

"You haven't played with me much lately. I'm so bored. Look, you're the only one around me. I can only talk to you. If you don't accompany me, I'm so lonely."

Dazai Osamu Using a melody aria, holding back a smile, he said: "Do you feel my heartache? I really regret it. Don't ignore me~ I really want to eat canned crab meat. If I lose it, I It's like losing a soul!"

Gojo Satoru: "..."

"Teacher Gojo?" Osamu Dazai reached out and poked the man's shoulder, as if he didn't want to sleep even if I didn't. "I know you're not asleep. "Let's discuss it, okay?"

The boy's tone was deliberately sweet, and his mischievous tone was clearly revealed.

Gojo Satoru pulled off the blindfold, turned over when Osamu Dazai was about to speak again, accurately grasped the opponent's chin, and with a little force, the difficult cursed spirit couldn't say anything.

This is normal. After all, if this kind of strength were used by ordinary people, their jaw might be dislocated.

"Dazai-san, is it not the behavior of a good boy to disturb the teacher's sleep in the middle of the night?"

It was clear that the pain was shooting directly into his head, but Dazai Osamu could keep his expression unchanged. He could even look pitiful and blink twice. He lowered his eyes and seemed aggrieved.

The two looked at each other for a while, then Gojo Satoru let go of his hand and turned on the bedside lamp.

The young man's soft face is even more gentle under the warm yellow light. He is not aggressive at all and looks quite docile.

But beneath this beguiling and beautiful skin, there is a demonic soul.

I don’t see how bad it is so far, but it’s really annoying.

Perhaps it was because it was easier to calm down at night, and Gojo Satoru found that he could actually speak calmly.

"What do you want to do?"

"I want to eat canned crab meat, sleep on a soft bed, and watch TV."

Osamu Dazai immediately stopped pretending and returned to his businessman's negotiating appearance in a second, " I also want to vote for the beautiful girls in the draft. If you don't let me watch TV, how can I vote?"