35-37

Chapter 35

In the eyes of others, this should be a very sympathetic scene.

The handsome and handsome white-haired man toured the pirate ship, carousel, and haunted house alone... His tall figure stood out among the crowd.

But going to an amusement park alone... these are among the top three loneliness challenge levels, right?

In this regard, some young women who came to play with him boldly came forward to strike up a conversation, but all of them were ruthlessly rejected.

"Oh, she's a female high school student." Dazai Osamu drank an ice soda and joked teasingly, "Isn't Gojo-sensei excited?"

At this moment, the two of them were standing under the shade of a tree outside the video game paradise, having just sent off the third Four waves of chatting filled with throbbing and hormones.

Probably because he went out to play, Gojo Satoru did not wear the black high school uniform today. He wore a light-colored casual uniform that made his shoulders wider and longer. The slightly wide collar revealed the clear collarbone underneath. In addition, The weird eyepatch that covers half of his face is missing from his upper face...

Putting aside other factors, Gojo Satoru himself is an eye-catching person who can attract the opposite sex just by his appearance.

However, he was rebellious and busy when he was young, and became even busier as an adult, which led to him not thinking about his own affairs at all.

This includes having a normal relationship with someone.

In the world of magic, Gojo Satoru's strength is destined to be "above the top". He has few colleagues with whom he can chat. His only close friend was killed by him himself. Opposites of the opposite sex are either extremely tough or weak and helpless like a family member. The puppets, none of them called anyway.

And outside the world of magic... Although he left Gojo's family, apart from taking time to surf on his mobile phone, Gojo Satoru had never really been in contact with and integrated into the world of ordinary people, and he didn't have the heart or time to get in touch.

Now facing such a popular situation, Gojo Satoru was not at all smug and happy. On the contrary, he felt very...

"Annoying." Gojo Satoru muttered, sucking on the same type of ice soda as Dazai Osamu. He had never thought of it before. Eye masks can also prevent peach blossoms.

"Yes, what you like is the kind of mature and gentle big sister style. These girls look to be the same age as Wild Rose and the others. Teacher Gojo will feel guilty, right? Otherwise, taking advantage of this rare opportunity today, I will look for you for you? Keep it safe

The young man’s kind suggestions filtered through Gojo Satoru’s ears and turned into weird tea talk. He couldn’t help but cursed: I feel so guilty, almost everyone in the other world knows that I am Gojo Satoru . I created a curse spirit that looks like a high school student, and this is a situation that I personally guided.

But this kid is really as eager as ever and is not satisfied! It's not cute at all to let him get his way and go back and forth with him in a weird way.

Too lazy to pay attention to him, Gojo Satoru drank up the soda in one gulp and threw the paper cup into the trash can far away. He still held the big white bear doll he had won from the toy gun game in his left arm and stretched out his right hand to hold it. Dazai Osamu asked, "Let's go to the next stop."