89-90: Extra 1: Persecution of Kunikida and Chuya

Chapter 89 Extra Five:

After lying on the bed and being confused for a while, Dazai Osamu remembered that he was going to meet Nakahara Chuuya.

More than a year ago, Osamu Dazai used it as a bargaining chip to help Port Mafia solve the potential crisis caused by the killing of political officials by curse spirits in exchange for a condition - asking Nakahara Chuuya to let him leave. What Dazai Osamu, who successfully left, did not expect was that not long after, , he was found by Gojo Satoru and was taken back to his home and imprisoned for two full months.

By the time it came out, the storm had long since passed.

Although this was not Dazai Osamu's original intention, for Nakahara Chuuya, it meant that Dazai Osamu disappeared again.

So when Dazai Osamu contacted Nakahara Chuuya again a year later, the latter immediately recalled his anger when he found out that he had been deceived by that bastard again.

However, Dazai Osamu knew his former partner too well, and he was prepared to "coax" the other party without any effort.

"There were indeed force majeure factors before, and they didn't disappear on purpose."

Zhongyuan Zhongya was easily angered by this half-hearted explanation, "Do you think I will still believe you?!" "

Then I must have brought you I am sincere. I heard that Port Mafia is interested in expanding its overseas business

? ...You mean Vongola?" Zhongyuan Zhongya was confused, "When did you have a relationship with them? Let's not be enemies!"

"That's a business secret. In short, it's definitely not an enemy relationship. "

Zhongyuan Zhong also fell silent.

Under Mori Ogai's management, after several years, the originally turbulent and declining port Mafia gradually stabilized on the mainland, and expanding outward is what any booming force will do.

Although Zhongyuan Chuya's port Mafia is difficult to destroy, the development of power cannot be achieved by force alone, otherwise he would not truly surrender to Mori Ogai. Therefore, if he can directly reach a cooperation with Vongola, The leader should be able to lose a few hairs...

"How is it?" Dazai Osamu asked with a smile, "Just forgive me, Chuuya~"

"...Be normal!" Nakahara Chuuya was beaten by Dazai Osamu. His tone was chilling, and after all, Dazai Osamu's defection from the Port Mafia was not something he could just write off by saying forgive him.

Ignoring Dazai Osamu's usual glib words, Nakahara also knew very well that beneath this man's seemingly indifferent appearance, there must be a cold and sharp purpose.

"What are your conditions?" he asked.

"In about a week, a private ship disguised as a cargo ship will dock in Yokohama for supplies. However, since it dares to dock in Yokohama with such arrogance, it must have someone to rely on, and the relevant documents are complete. As far as I know, there will be a masked ship at that time. Eagle Claw left on that ship. "