10-13

Chapter 10 In the Japanese room, the Nuliang group is holding a high-level internal meeting.

At dawn, they learned that the army of monsters from the four countries had passed through the Chichimu Ridge, and if nothing else happened, they would arrive at Ukiyoe at the earliest in the evening.

It can be said that the fire has burned to the brow, but the Nuliang group has still not got rid of the chaos. The general is not here, and the cadres cannot agree on whether to confront the four countries at this time.

It is undeniable that after the general's aging and the accidental death of the second generation, coupled with the successive deaths of several cadres over the years, the strength of the Nura group has declined. In other words, before the young master grows up, The Nuliang group is in a period of drought.

So, can their young master, who is still a child in human form and has just grown up in monster form, be able to take on such a big responsibility? He doesn't even have his own Hyakki Yakou!

At this moment, the Cat Transformation Group, a subordinate of the Nuliang Group, received news that made matters worse, saying that humans were being kidnapped by monsters one after another.

"We saw Inu Phoenix and Crochet Girl, but we don't know where those humans were captured in the end." Ryota Cat said, "I feel something is wrong, so I came here to tell everyone, what should I do next?"

Inu Phoenix and Crochet Girl The women are all members of Yuzhang's "Seven People Traveling Together". It is obvious that Yuzhang did this, but what is his purpose? At this moment when a war is imminent, what should we do to arrest these humans? Could it be that they want to use human beings to force Nuliang to form a group?

If you want to dig deeper, this behavior is actually very far-fetched. You must know that the city is full of ordinary humans who have no power. If Yuzhang is willing, he can easily hurt them. The Nuliang group will also use the rat weapon instead of struggling to do so. To capture, no matter how you think about it, the target of Yuzhang who pursues power should also be the Nuliang group who are also monsters.

There is another hidden reason. If Yuzhang really does such a crazy thing, this matter cannot be solved by the monsters internally, and those onmyojis will definitely let it go.

The Nuliang Group is once again arguing over whether to save these humans at this time. Some say it is a trap and cannot be saved, some say that they must at least understand the purpose before making a decision, and some say that they must rescue otherwise the Nuliang Group will lose their prestige. To pour cold water on them, they said they couldn't protect themselves, so why should they care about their prestige?

There were many disturbances and endless arguments. At first, Mr. Nuliang listened patiently, but gradually his brows became more and more frowned.

It's so outrageous... He thought, if grandpa were here, nothing like this would happen, because this is not a question of whether to save, but how to save.

However, facing this problem, he couldn't think of an answer at the moment. Only four of his own Baigui Yexing could gather together. These people alone were obviously no match for Yuzhang and the others.

But sometimes, even if you can't do it, you have to do it.

Just when Nura Rikuo was about to interrupt the officials, the sliding door of the Japanese room was suddenly opened.