85-88: Extra 1: Persecution of Kunikida and Chuya

Chapter 85 Extra Chapter 1

In fact, Kunikida Doppo's first impression of Dazai Osamu was okay, although he was a little uneasy and worried that he would not adapt to the workplace of a detective agency where he often fights and kills, because the tall and thin black-haired young man with a clear face and a tall body looks like a It really looks like a young master who ran away from a wealthy family and lived well. But since he was recommended to the detective agency by Teacher Taneda of the supernatural department, there should be some merit...

Expectations are always good, until he officially takes over Osamu Dazai as a senior -

the nightmare begins.

Although Dazai Osamu successfully passed the entrance test, he also proved that in addition to the bug-like ability of being unqualified in the world, he has another bug-like talent - the ability to manipulate anyone's worries as if he is at the top of the conspiracy.

It is conceivable that with such terrifying abilities and unqualified human beings, Dazai Osamu will definitely become another trump card of their talented detective agency. In this regard, he is worthy of being recognized and specially recommended by the Ministry of Internal Affairs.

But other than that, Kunikida was not satisfied with anything. It is no exaggeration to say that Osamu Dazai was a disaster from heaven to him.

In less than a month of working with him, Kunikida never found peace of mind for a moment. It can even be said that he suffered unprecedented physical and mental persecution.

He never goes to work on time every day - this is completely heretical for Kunikida, who strictly sticks to time. He often disappears if he misses the mark. When he finds him again, he must be hiding in a corner and lazing around... If this is just his nature If he is lazy, he is so perfunctory and deliberately misrepresents the employer's intentions, causing him to constantly receive complaint calls. He gets into trouble and shirks responsibility, so that he has to apologize for the aftermath. He suddenly makes trouble during work, causing him to fall into the female fitting room and get hit all over his head. Bao, go to a pub to drink, write his contact information on credit, and finally be asked to pay the bill... and so on, the countless behaviors are tantamount to a demon causing harm to the world!

What makes him even more unacceptable is that this evil guy who is obviously the same age as him, but is willful, lazy, no different from a bad boy who has been taught badly, and is not reliable at all, is actually married! marry!

Even though Kunikida planned to meet the other half of his life at the age of twenty-six, a person as uncertain as Osamu Dazai actually got married at the age of a young boy in his early twenties?

——That’s outrageous!

Osamu Dazai did not take the initiative to break the news. In fact, Kunikida still doubts this, especially since the other person involved has never appeared.

It was rare that there was no field work that afternoon, so Kunikida was still collecting information, while Dazai Osamu was fishing at his work station. He and Yosano Akiko came out of the operating room and passed by the tea room. They accidentally noticed something flashing on the hands of the newbie of the detective agency. Can't help but stop.