38-40

Chapter 38

This is really the worst joke among all.

No...this is simply a horror story!

After understanding what Dazai Osamu meant, the students' hearts sank in unison, shuddering at the impending disaster.

There are a boatload of ordinary people here!

It's stylish and has the possibility of escape on the road, but it's different on the sea.

The cruise ship's power system was destroyed due to the previous explosion, and there are countless cursed spirits hidden under the water, waiting for humans to jump into the sea in panic and escape, let alone eat them in one bite. Climb up along the hull, greedily craving the fear and despair of human beings in desperate situations.

As long as I think about such a scene for a moment, I can't help but break out in cold sweat.

Gojo Satoru didn't know when he came back between them. Apparently he also heard Dazai's somewhat inappropriate teasing words, but he had no time to argue with him at the moment.

The reason why Gojo Satoru acts alone most of the time is not because he really likes to be alone, but because he is the strongest when he is alone. The more people there are, the more worries there are, especially when there are a bunch of little chickens here. It is true that danger always accompanies the career of a spellcaster, but for spellcasters who are still in the growth stage, even the old-fashioned upper class They will also choose protection first.

After all, this represents the future of the magic world.

"OK, let's briefly talk about the situation." Gojo Satoru clapped his hands, attracting the attention of the students. He looked around at the students in front of him, whose faces were still a little immature, and the corners of his mouth pulled into an unnecessary arc. , "The temporary additional test begins! Clear the conditions, eliminate all the cursed spirits on the ship, and -" His tone paused slightly, "You must also protect yourself."

"Teacher will be very busy this time, everyone must also learn to protect each other Oh." As he spoke, Gojo Satoru glanced at Osamu Dazai, who was standing aside and almost blended into the darkness. "Maki, go and communicate with the police and tell everyone not to leave this hall. Everyone go to the deck, in pairs, there are 12 decks in total, hold on until I come back at least. "

This is an extremely luxurious cruise ship, it can be called a luxury hotel on the water, and because of the display of precious jewelry . And it attracted many high-ranking people to go there in person. There are estimated to be more than 3,000 crew members on the entire cruise ship. Once it falls, the consequences will be unimaginable. But its total length is nearly 300 meters and its area is quite large. You can imagine that if the crowd is in chaos, how much can they control with only such a small number of people?

I can only say that fortunately they are at least here now. If none of them were present, the result would probably be more "beautiful".

"Are you coming back? Where are you going?" Fushiguro Megumi asked with a frown.

"It's not just here, there are also cursed spirits in the amusement park." Gojo Satoru said calmly, as if he was saying it was no big deal, but everyone present knew that the actual situation was not that easy at all. The number of people in the amusement park could basically be said to be It was more than ten times the number on the ship, not to mention that it was almost time for the fireworks show, and almost dense crowds were gathered in the square!