61-64

Chapter 61

Gojo Satoru secretly knew that something was wrong with Dazai Osamu after that thunderstorm day, even though he seemed to have pulled him back from the dangerous cliff.

However, the uneasiness in my heart never goes away. Unfortunately, except for stricter supervision, Gojo Satoru had no other choice when faced with Dazai Osamu who was like a clam shell.

Although he was patient, his passive attitude of waiting was still very unpleasant, especially after having such a dream.

But he knew very well that Osamu Dazai was by no means someone who could be intimidated or solved by ordinary means. Failure to do so would even cause a series of unnecessary troubles.

Such a situation that could not be completely controlled, coupled with Dazai Osamu's troublesome personality and ever-changing thoughts, made Gojo Satoru feel indescribably irritable.

The other party may seem gentle on the surface, but in fact, his temperament of never negotiating with others is completely consistent with his nature. This makes Gojo Satoru basically able to imagine what the other party's reaction will be if he attacks head-on.

When the role is reversed, he can understand very well why so many people have such headaches about his character and there is nothing they can do about it.

--Because I can't beat him.

Strong strength is always the greatest confidence to act recklessly. Even if the senior executives were so angry with him that they wanted to ask Meng to beat him, the fact was that there was nothing they could do against him.

This kind of relationship would be the same between him and Osamu Dazai, because he couldn't use force to coerce him.

Besides, even if I really hit him hard, that kid who always said he was afraid of pain would probably be tighter than anyone else.

Therefore, even if he was sometimes so angry that he vomited blood, Gojo Satoru could only sulk alone and adjust himself, looking at that handsome and innocent face, comforting himself, forget it, can they still be separated?

But fortunately in the days that followed, perhaps time diluted some of the problems. Dazai did become a lot more honest, and the faint gloominess on his body gradually disappeared. It was just like before. Even if he felt that he was being looked down upon, it was at most just... Complain a few words.

Although he still couldn't figure out what Dazai Osamu wanted to do, he still had to do the work that followed. Gojo Satoru didn't have much time to study the youth mental health course, so he had to pack Dazai Osamu again, and the two of them continued non-stop. Head to Kyoto.

Kyoto is considered one of the old base camps of spellcasters. There should be no shortage of spellcasters in the original radiation area to take turns to exorcise the cursed spirits. However, this time it was more difficult. All the personnel who went to exorcise the cursed spirits were seriously injured. Only then did Gojo Satoru, who was in Tokyo, temporarily transferred there to reduce the casualty rate.

This kind of decision is of course the best for the superiors, but it would be shameless to take this kind of behavior as a matter of course. However, the high-level people in the magic world are such a group of idiots, and Gojo Satoru himself is also Not realizing anything was wrong.