79-80

Chapter 79

Because I couldn’t teleport over long distances, it was already late at night when I returned home from Yokohama.

Before leaving, Gojo Satoru went into the basement. Except for a laptop, there was nothing valuable in the shabby room with an unobstructed view.

There were only randomly discarded wine bottles on the floor, leftover boxes and cans from the convenience store, and bandages and medicines stacked on the bedside. It was so messy and filthy that it looked like a place where homeless people lived. Gojo Satoru frowned.

Of course Osamu Dazai is not a homeless man, he just lives his life like a homeless man. This shows that he has no expectations for "life" at all.

But this is not surprising, after all, Dazai Osamu has a hard time even "living".

Gojo Satoru pursed his lips, tightened his arms, and turned to leave.

...

In the steaming bathroom, Gojo Satoru carefully put Dazai Osamu into the water. He had never bathed anyone before, but this time Dazai Osamu couldn't wake up due to some "external force", so he was left to fiddle with it.

Compared to when he was a cursed spirit, Dazai Osamu as a human seems to be thinner, but considering his previous living environment, it is not difficult to understand. I am afraid he has never eaten a normal meal, has pale lips with no blood, and peeling.

There was a gunshot wound on the left arm that had just healed. As for the wounds elsewhere, some were recent and some were obviously old wounds.

It is worth noting that some of the traces should have been left by him himself.

Other than that, there isn't much difference. There doesn't seem to be much change in age, but it seems that they will continue to grow older.

——While Dazai Osamu was sleeping, Gojo Satoru studied his entire body without permission.

After everything was packed up, nearly two hours passed.

Gojo Satoru put the person on the soft bed, lay down on it himself, and then took the person into his arms.

Dazai Osamu was breathing lightly and sleeping deeply, probably because he had taken a bath. His face seemed much better than before, but his lips were still white.

Under the orange light, Gojo Satoru watched silently. As time passed quietly, the hole that had appeared in his heart since Dazai Osamu disappeared was finally filled bit by bit.

With his silver eyelashes lowered, he slowly leaned forward and patiently wet Dazai Osamu's slightly dry lips.

...

When consciousness gradually returned, the first thing Dazai Osamu felt was an indescribable sense of comfort. It was a sense of satisfaction that only long-term insomniacs can experience after they suddenly fall asleep. Want to continue sleeping.

However, after stretching in the comfortable and warm bed, Dazai Osamu opened his eyes. The bedroom was very quiet and he was the only one. The light in the room was not clear, but he could still tell that it was a traditional room. The style Japanese-style room may be more appropriately called a dormitory. Looking at it through the translucent bed curtain, you can see the valuable screens, exquisite wall hangings and other useless ornaments that ordinary wealthy families pay attention to.