49-50

Chapter 49:

After the secret door on the floor of the shrine maiden's room was opened, before Zenin Maki had time to ask, Kugizaki Wild Rose, who was startled, suddenly fell down.

"!!" She was shocked, and quickly got closer to take a look. Rose Kugizaki seemed to be in a coma, falling without any resistance, and deep in the dark underground, there was a flash of ferocious cold light.

Those are...sharp fangs!

At that moment, Zenyuan Maki felt that the blood in her body was flowing backwards. She knew that if she did nothing, her companions would meet a tragic end. She threw the naginata behind her with all her strength and jumped down without even thinking -

"Wild Qiangwei! Wake up!" She shouted without caring about anything else.

Seemingly hearing the shouts of her companions, Rose Kugizaki finally reacted. She inserted the Kugizaki into her arm to regain consciousness, and after breaking her neck, she was still exhausted. But even so, she still The fall was hard, and the left arm that hit the ground first was twisted weirdly.

"Are you okay?!" Zenyuan Maki, who rolled to the ground immediately after, stepped forward to help her up.

"It's okay." Kugizaki Wild Rose gritted her teeth to resist the pain, "Thank you, senior."

"Don't rush to say thank you," Chanyuan said with hope in her eyes. The height of nearly three floors meant that she couldn't expect to return the same way. And ahead... She said in a deep voice, "Our situation is not good."

As soon as she finished speaking, a charming female voice in the darkness laughed at the right time, "It's really rare. It's been almost a hundred years, but tonight we can Let me meet two such charming and sweet girls.”

Cold sweat fell from Zenyuan Maki's forehead. Although her level of spell power was low and her perception was also low, the pressure she felt at this moment was enough to prove that this enemy whose full appearance was not revealed definitely had the strength of a super-level spell spirit, and maybe more.

"Senior, I haven't fought monsters before. I wonder if the spell will work?"

"I haven't fought monsters either, but I guess it will."

"Ha, that's good." The orange-haired girl showed an almost excited smile. , "I'll hold her, senior sister, you take the opportunity to get back your spell tool."

"Stop struggling, let my children have a good meal." A female voice came from nowhere and floated in the air. , "It's a pity that the ecstasy who refuses my body can only die in pain in the belly of my son."

Along with the voice of the banshee, a creepy crawling sound came from all directions, gradually surrounding The two of them met, and through the dim light coming from the door above their heads, they saw dozens of stone mound-sized... bugs with their bloody mouths open. !

...

At this time, the straight-line distance was at most fifty meters away, separated by many barriers, Gojo Satoru did not know that his two students were falling into a dangerous desperate situation. He and Dazai Osamu walked in the empty dark passage for nearly ten minutes. Minutes later, I still didn't meet anyone.