19-20

Chapter 19

"So? Why did you say that?"

After the two walked out of the building, Gojo Satoru led Dazai Osamu to the surrounding factory located by the "window". They still had time to chat along the way.

"The wealthy businessman should be involved in crime. Although he concealed it very well, the bodyguards around him were equipped with Bo-Rai-Ta*. These are weapons only equipped by overseas armies and are rarely seen in Japan." Dazai Osamu said calmly, "Those who can smuggle arms and fire are not serious businessmen, and it can be seen from the palms of the bodyguards that they are all veterans who are accustomed to using guns. They are either retired soldiers or have received professional training in this field." "Trained."

Gojo Satoru raised his eyebrows, "You are so meticulous in your observation~"

"Because I have nothing to do~" Osamu Dazai raised his voice deliberately and winked innocently, "The security guard on the first floor downstairs. The personnel are the same as the top bodyguards. If a serious businessman can afford such equipment and such a large scale of armed forces, then the mafia will not have to eat. Judging from his reaction, he probably offended someone or something. It's an organization, and he was afraid that they would come to seek revenge. Over time, he became so dazed that he thought there was a ghost." He stretched, "Judging from his mental state, I guess he even received a 'death notification.' Oh."

"Death notification?"

"Some killers always have their own characteristics before they attack, otherwise how could they be famous?" Osamu Dazai said with a smile, "It would be natural if he offended someone. You need to be older to let your colleagues know."

As they spoke, the two of them had arrived at the newly built factory. Not long after the construction started, two workers accidentally died due to the safety facilities being prepared. Since then, incidents have continued.

Gojo Satoru casually said: "You have quite a lot of research on the mafia."

"Because I'm bored. I can only watch TV movies and the like."

The task is not a problem at all for Gojo Satoru. He really It was so powerful that no matter how they dealt with any cursed spirit, it would be a single blow. After they basically dealt with the cursed spirits within the range, it was still not dark yet, and it was still early for dinner.

Dazai Osamu was originally a person who found it troublesome to eat and breathe. He didn't need to eat, but Gojo Satoru needed it, so instead he took Dazai Osamu to eat in many restaurants that tasted pretty good.

This was an experience that was rare in the past, and usually only experienced by Nakahara Chuuya, but now because he is with Gojo Satoru every day, it has become a daily routine.

Gojo Satoru seems to be casual and cynical, and his behavior and attitude are very frivolous, but in fact, he has always observed the things around him in detail. Although he had never let down his guard against Dazai Osamu, it was not difficult for him to see that this cursed spirit did not care about being alive.

The reason for not paying attention to her at first was because he believed that "one day he will be exorcised". Of course, he would not pay attention to such a person, but the two of them had been tied together for several months, so it was inevitable. Gojo Satoru would also have some questions when he was bored, such as...