58-60

Chapter 58

The rain that had been falling for nearly a day and night finally stopped before dawn. Not long after, the rising sun slowly rose from the horizon.

After the heavy rain, it will be a sunny day again today, but the temperature is not as hot as before.

Summer is passing quietly.

The outside gradually became noisy, but the dimly lit bedroom remained quiet until the cell phone on the bedside suddenly vibrated.

One hand poked out from under the quilt, grabbed the phone roughly, and put it to his ear -

"What's the matter?" The deep voice was still hoarse after waking up.

The curse spirit, who had buried himself completely in the quilt, squirmed slightly when he heard the movement, and then curled deeper into his arms.

Gojo Satoru subconsciously tightened the hand he had held all night, and listened to an angry female voice coming from the receiver next to his ear -

"Huh? What are you asking me about?!" An Diva asked in disbelief, "You won't say that you suddenly lost your memory? Please Gojou, please find a decent reason for letting me go!"

Gojou Satoru opened his eyes and vaguely remembered that he had indeed made an appointment with An Diva yesterday to meet today. He I looked at the time on my phone and saw that it was already nearly half an hour past the agreed ten o'clock time.

"Well..." Gojo Satoru made up an excuse without any effort, "I suddenly fell ill, and I might not be able to go out today. Otherwise, why don't you come to my house to talk."

"Are you sick?" Wow, the strongest one will get sick? But the sound does sound a bit hoarse?

"What's wrong with you? Let Glass come and check for you?"

It's very serious for the strongest to be sick!

"That's not necessary. I'll be fine if I take a day off. Maybe I got caught in the rain yesterday. I'll send you the location. You can take a taxi and I'll reimburse you."

"Uh, okay." An Diva responded subconsciously. , just as she was about to hang up the phone, she suddenly heard another hazy voice, as if she had not woken up, coming through the phone from afar -

"...Who is coming?"

"Singer, there is something I need to do. Tell me, if you want to sleep, you can continue to sleep, I won't go out."

As soon as Gojo Satoru finished speaking, the call was cut off by the other party. At the same time, Ange received a positioning message.

An Singing Girl: “…………”

I’m so sick of you, a big-headed ghost! Still getting rained on? ! Is there any lower limit for this technique? How could this bastard get caught in the rain? Don't suffer from any physical weakness due to excessive indulgence! That’s really hopeless!

The singer's face gradually became ferocious, and she was so angry that she almost crushed her phone.

...