29-30

Chapter 29

How many times has this been since I took over this kid?

Gojo Satoru thought casually as he held Fujii Hyoha's collar with one hand and wrapped his other hand around Dazai Osamu's waist. He jumped out of the car lightly to avoid the sudden attack.

The menacing enemy figure was vaguely visible in the rising smoke. The method of directly punching a big hole in the roof of the car was neat and without any flaws or gaps. It was extremely difficult to deal with at first glance. The person who appeared first before me was the roar that could shock people's ears. As a human being, his murderous aura is almost as strong as that of a cursed spirit.

Gojo Satoru let go of the hand holding Fujii Hyouha and let him fall freely. He scratched his hair with some nerve-wracking thoughts -

extraneous trouble came to the door again.

There is a clear difference between not being afraid of causing trouble and not taking the initiative to cause trouble. Gojo Satoru is both the former and the latter. He is so flamboyant in the magic world because he has a plan that must be completed, but when facing ordinary people, he will not show the same attitude. manner.

——Although a guy who can flip off the roof of a car is not an ordinary person.

"It seems that we have been affected." Dazai Osamu, who had been trapped under his arm, raised his head and said, "Teacher Gojo is always visited by some strange things. What kind of Buff is this?"

Gojo Satoru glanced at He glanced at him and said, "You are such a bastard, why didn't you say it was you."

"Hey! This matter has nothing to do with you. If you don't want to die, just step aside!"

The extremely arrogant voice came from the smoke again, and then It was the faint sound of a sharp weapon cutting through the air. Gojo Satoru sighed silently in his heart. He once again lifted the collar of the man sitting beside his legs and casually jumped back to avoid a blow that ordinary people could not catch with the naked eye.

At the same time, several strange-shaped daggers flew through the air, aiming directly at Fujii Hyoha, who could only hold his head and scream. Gojo Satoru threw the person back without changing his expression, and even escaped the sharp attack of the long sword. Throw Fujii Hyouye out of the attack range.

——This man is difficult to deal with as the information says.

Scuvarro's attack continued, but he had already made a judgment in his heart. Kirionero of the Alliance family was attacked, and the person in the Vongola intelligence network who had the greatest connection was Fujii Hyoha, who was attached to the Tsuchimikado family.

After Varian received the mission order, he immediately came to take the person away for interrogation. Who knew he would encounter such a thorn in the side.

Now the leader of Vongola has been replaced by that soft-hearted brat, who repeatedly ordered them not to kill innocent people indiscriminately. Although Scuvaro always looked disobedient on his face, he knew in his heart that he had to at least give this brat some face. But now it's not a question of whether they want to give it or not. With Gojo Satoru here, how can they take Fujii Hyoha away without blood!

The scope of the assassination force Varian's activities is basically in Europe, and the intelligence network is the most detailed in Europe. However, he has paid attention to various famous families in Japan. Even the magic family with whom he has nothing to do has some knowledge. Second, it’s nothing more than the level of detail in the information.