21-23

Chapter 21

The autopsy room is filled with the smell of formalin and disinfectant.

The corpse of Knotweed Hisahito lay on the hard autopsy table, covered with a white cloth symbolizing death.

The pale light above made everything look even colder.

The atmosphere was filled with oppressive silence. Itachi felt a little uneasy. He had already told Gojo Satoru what had happened. However...

because Gojo Satoru was not around, the superiors dispatched three people without knowing that the target would become a special-level one. It's up to the seniors to deal with this kind of "mistake". Even Itachi Chitaka, who works as a back-office staff, can't help but be suspicious. Although he can't comment due to his responsibilities and status, it is obvious that Gojo Satoru has determined that this is a warning and a beating from his superiors. .

——By borrowing a knife to kill someone, he got rid of the students he was protecting under his wings.

It had been many years since Ichiki Kitoko had been working in a high school. In his impression, this was the first time that Gojo Satoru, who was always cynical but well-versed, showed real anger and... murderous intent.

Gojo Satoru was indeed very angry. For a moment, he even wanted to kill those disgusting and annoying garbage at all costs - he was fully capable of this, but he knew he couldn't. Once he lost his mind, what he had done before His efforts have been in vain, so the anger at this time is more like a helpless vent after the matter is irreversible, and it only represents his powerlessness.

After realizing that he still needed to be patient, Gojo Satoru became even more aggrieved.

Then, he suddenly remembered something and turned to Osamu Dazai.

The black-haired curse spirit was very quiet. In fact, except for the emotion that the prediction came true when he received the news of the death of Hisato Hisahito, he never said a word again on the way back to the high school, even though Gojo Satoru also He was not in the mood to talk, but the ridicule and ridicule that should have been normal... were absent.

Osamu Dazai stood in the corner, with his back against the wall, looking in the direction of the dissecting table in an aloof manner. His face had lost its playful smile and was extremely calm. There was a sobriety in his eyes that transcended the world, as if he had been determined from the beginning. It's the same fate that Hishito Knotweed would end up with.

Also because he was too sober, there was always a sense of dissociation in his body, like a rootless duckweed.

Perhaps sensing Gojo Satoru's gaze, Dazai Osamu looked over.

After staring into those bottomless, hard-to-peep iris-colored eyes for a few seconds, Gojo Satoru suddenly calmed down, and then he made a decision in his heart.

At this moment, the doctor from the high school opened the door and walked in. This beautiful female doctor with dark circles under her eyes was very vigorous and resolute in her work. While asking for basic information about the anatomy object, she had already lifted the lid. After opening the shroud and putting on disposable gloves, a very dramatic scene happened.

Knotweed Hisahito suddenly sat up from the autopsy table. He was resurrected. To be precise -

he had faked his corpse.