51-53

Chapter 51

"The monster is gone." Gojo Satoru looked over and said.

"Then let's go to the auditorium now." Dazai Osamu said.

"Yes." Gojo Satoru stood up without objection and held his hand again. Dazai Osamu didn't say anything this time, because everything outside was under the control of the enemy.

...

In the wooden house, the man with long gray hair said: "It's almost time, let them prepare, and you can watch."

The monster named "Pu" did not move. He was the man's only remaining follower. But compared to the flamboyant and cannibalistic mantis woman, he looks silent and reserved.

"What?"

Fu hesitated for a moment, then said: "Lord, do we... really want to do that?"

The man sneered, "You have helped Hongyu hunt down so many humans, do you still have any mercy? " "

No, that's not the case. I just don't trust that curser." "No chance

." The man interrupted him coldly, "It's not your business."

He didn't know why he wanted to persuade him at this time, but he suddenly felt a little palpitated in his heart, and he couldn't help but have a bad premonition. However, the matter had come to this, and there was no turning back.

...

Half an hour later, people from the shrine arrived at their destination. Thousands of people gathered in the open space. The host of the shrine personally performed the final ceremony. Not long after, golden light spots emerged from above the crowd, and then poured out. Towards the shrine.

"What is the purpose of this formation?" Gojo Satoru, who was hiding on the gentle slope, was still confused about what was happening below. So far, he had not found any breath of curse spirits - except for the one beside him. .

"Is this golden thing faith?" Osamu Dazai asked curiously.

"Yeah, but this thing is restrained against any evil spirits, and no god would risk karma by accepting fraudulent faith."

"Then it's restrained against me too?" Dazai Osamu seemed to be interested. .

Different from the power of magic, spiritual power, demon power and other powers, the power of faith is a very mysterious existence. It originates from humans, but it cannot be controlled by humans. It is not that it cannot be done, but that it cannot be done, because anyone who deliberately does it with bad intentions Those who collect the power of faith will not end well. It must be people's heartfelt desire.

Compared with the gods that were born because of human belief, the cursed spirits that also appeared because of humans are more like failures.

Although Gojo Satoru took Dazai Osamu to find Shinto, he had not tried the power of faith and could not try it - the power of faith has its owner. If he directly asked the gods in Takamagahara, wouldn't it be a loss of jobs? Now, there is it right in front of us.

Whether it would be useful to Osamu Dazai...he couldn't really confirm.

"...You are overthinking it. If it is useful, I would have given it to you a long time ago." Gojo Satoru said without changing his expression, secretly thinking that he would destroy the shrine when he found an opportunity later.