81-84

Chapter 81

Next, Dazai Osamu spent several days eating and sleeping. Apart from not letting him go out and forcing him to eat and sleep on time, Gojo Satoru basically didn't care what he did, but when he was awake, he There was nothing else to do besides playing games and watching movies. Gojo Satoru also went out early and came home late, looking very busy. However, no matter how busy he was, he would always come back to have lunch with Dazai Osamu at noon every day.

Osamu Dazai neither asked him about the current situation of the high school nor how Gojo Satoru found him after he disappeared. Similarly, Gojo Satoru did not ask him anything about Yokohama.

The two of them seemed to tacitly not mention the things that had caused great trauma. In the closed space where only the two of them were created by Gojo Satoru, they seemed to be in close contact but were extremely restrained, just like two scarred people. People are carefully testing the limits of tolerance allowed by both parties.

But even so, Dazai Osamu could still detect the scars of Gojo Satoru hidden under the tough appearance but inadvertently revealed in some details.

That day, Dazai Osamu was taking a bath in the open-air hot spring that came with the bathroom. He drank too much apple milk, which caused him to wake up in the middle of the night. But as soon as he moved Gojo Satoru's arm to sit up, he suddenly grabbed half of it. shoulder.

"What are you doing?!" Probably because he woke up with a start, the white-haired man's low and short voice contained an almost conditioned reflex of panic that he couldn't hide, and the force in his hands was also very heavy, like an iron pliers.

Dazai Osamu gritted his teeth and couldn't get up after being held down by him, so he simply leaned over Gojo Satoru and whispered in his ear: "I want to go to the toilet."

"..." Gojo Satoru hugged the weight of his body. , blinked slowly in the darkness, and came to his senses, "Yeah." He responded slowly, carried Dazai Osamu out of bed, and walked to the bathroom before putting him down, "Go."

Wait for Dazai Osamu to wash up. After the two of them lay back on the bed again, Gojo Satoru said to him: "Next time you need to go to the toilet at night, call me first."

"...Want to drink water?"

"Call me when you wake up." Gojo Satoru affirmed. He said, as if he didn't realize how strange his request was, "I don't even want to sleep uneasily."

It was clear that a tent had been set up that no one except him could break into, and the cuffs had been handcuffed and that no one could open except him . Although he was handcuffed, even though he was very close, he still couldn't eliminate the uneasiness in his subconscious mind.

Looking through the pipe, Dazai Osamu could roughly understand how much of a shadow his disappearance in front of Gojo Satoru had on him. It was rare for him to reflect on what he had done. It was not that he didn't know what kind of impact such a plan would have on Gojo Satoru if it succeeded. It's a psychological burden, but since he has made up his mind, it is the best solution for everyone, including himself -

if he is destined to die, being able to die for the person he cares about is also the ultimate romance for him. Come on.

But the final farewell and disappearance seemed like keeping an agreement. Dazai Osamu also said this to Gojo Satoru, but only he knew that there was his selfishness in it... He wanted to see him again and die in his arms. , Although I came to that strange world alone, at least I was not alone when I left.