76-78

Chapter 76:

Face to face with the strange-looking curse spirit, and even have a brief look at each other. No matter what the occasion, it can be regarded as a horror movie-level scene.

It's just that the other star of the horror film didn't cooperate. There wasn't much emotion on the young man's beautiful face. He just raised an eyebrow slightly, and then - let out a long sigh.

He has always felt that his luck has deteriorated a lot since he got involved with Gojo Satoru. This judgment is indeed correct. Otherwise, how could he encounter such a difficult person in his own world who obviously has a certain IQ and is still evolving? What about the curse spirit? !

Changes happened in this sigh!

The moment the target was locked, the black spider with half a human body rushed toward Osamu Dazai at a galloping speed!

The face of one of them grinned, with a mouth full of teeth and a slender sword-like tongue that was curious and terrifying, while the other two heads also let out hoarse laughter.

Such a cursed spirit was at least level one, and even with a cannon it might not be possible to blast it away. Dazai Osamu immediately ran upwards without any further hesitation! If you are trapped in the wine cellar after the stairs are destroyed, it is a dead end.

He has been a cursed spirit for so long, but he has never been threatened so directly. Except that he was considered a special level at that time, Gojo Satoru played a major role.

This is going to be troublesome. Dazai Osamu was speechless in his heart.

Because of the investigation, all the personnel were transferred out of the room. At this time, there was no one in the huge suite except Dazai Osamu. The surveillance was only on the second floor. But even if someone came over now, it would not help. Physical weapons were useless to the curse spirit. It has no lethality, and the power has not been tested to see if it works... The prerequisite is that it must be a powerful attack power!

Dodging left and right can only delay it for a while. Osamu Dazai also tried hitting the opponent's eyeballs all over the face with a gun, but he was completely unscathed except for causing him to squint his eyes in pain.

——This is really too bad.

The cursed spirit completely destroyed the interior of the suite. The smoke and dust raised made the interior unclear, and the lights were dimmed, which added to the feeling of a ghost movie.

Dazai Osamu leaned against the wall and gasped, his face scratched with many shallow wounds by the small glass. If he hadn't been in good health, it would have been difficult for him to be so miserable with this little amount of exercise.

He stuck his head out slightly, glanced at the cursed spirit that was only separated by a wall, rubbed his temples, and suddenly leaned against the wall and slid to the ground as if he had given up.

Such movement quickly attracted the attention of the curse spirit. The heads of the three humans turned behind them and hit the wall directly!

At the critical moment, a figure suddenly hit the huge abdomen of the spider in the smoke. The blow was so heavy that it seemed that the bones of the abdomen were shattered. The spider screamed and hit the floor-to-ceiling window, almost flying out of the window completely!