54-57

Chapter 54

It was another long night. When the sky turned fish-belly white, this small town in the mountains barely returned to its previous tranquility. However, not long after, accompanied by a large number of sirens, the place became noisy again.

The evil cult incident involves a wide range of things. In addition to the curse spirits, curse masters and monsters that are inaccessible to ordinary people, there are also many people involved, some of whom have even low social status.

However, the ending and follow-up of the incident have nothing to do with the students for the time being. Compared to the night of terror in the playground, everything that happened in Oak Town was more dangerous. All of them were injured, and some were seriously injured. Therefore, they He was immediately sent back to the high school for treatment.

This special trial has come to an end.

Because Gojo Satoru was the last person to witness and defeat the cursed spirit, he had to spend more words to explain what happened that night. However, even if he explained everything clearly, some people were still dissatisfied.

Just looking at the structure of Oak Town, we can tell that this cult has been secretly planning for many years. A large amount of unidentified fund turnover was found in the relevant accounts of the person in charge. This is obviously not from those wealthy people raising funds. Yes, there may be another black hand behind it. This black hand is not even a person. It is very likely that it is a deeply hidden force that poses a threat to the High School.

Comparing the attacks encountered by high schools at the exchange meeting, there are also curse spirits and curse masters. It is difficult not to connect them.

The person in charge of the evil cult is an ordinary person who has been brainwashed, and is obviously a puppet. In this case, the few curse masters who appeared in Oak Town are the most likely targets to obtain information. However, those people are all dead. Although Gojo Satoru It was said that it was the work of the evil god, but this reason could not convince all the senior officials - no

matter how strong you Gojo Satoru is, can you still leave no one alive? !

It's just that he didn't make it clear whether he had any dissatisfaction with the high school, or else he was carried away by the curse spirit and led the students to test it? Can’t tell the difference between priorities?

In the end, they naturally broke up on bad terms.

"What the hell?! I don't know who has allowed this evil cult to develop for so many years, but still has the nerve to talk to me!"

After coming out of the high school, the moon was already shining brightly, and the day had passed.

Although Gojo Satoru retorted on the spot, his anger had not subsided, and he was still angry and kept talking to Osamu Dazai.

"Well, maybe they are the ones who have financial dealings with the evil cult. If they have something going on in their hearts, don't they need to divert their attention? Who made you such a big target?"

Osamu Dazai walked beside him, looking very worried. Youzai is in stark contrast to someone who is still venting his anger.

Gojo Satoru knew that there was a mole in the high school who was colluding with the curse spirit. Hearing this, he said: "You mean there is something wrong with those people who are targeting me?"