69-70

Chapter 69

Although this scene had been conceived in Kensuo's mind countless times, when it actually happened and the prison gate was truly held in his hands, he still had some unfinished thoughts. Just like what I thought was a serious problem was solved so easily. It was in line with the plan, but it really made people feel a little... boring.

"You actually gave up like that?" Kensuo showed a helpless smile and looked at Osamu Dazai, who was expressionless. "I thought he would struggle for a while longer and do some other useless work."

Osamu Dazai: "Yes. " Isn't this a good thing for you?"

"Well." Kensuo put the prison gate away, "Maybe it's all thanks to you, Dazai-kun... Otherwise, given how angry he was at the beginning, it shouldn't be that simple."

Osamu Dazai shrugged, his iris-colored eyes reflecting the chaotic scene in the subway station, "I'm not that capable."

Kensuo looked at him condescendingly, thinking for a moment, "You are indeed strange."

"There's more than one person like this . I think." Osamu Dazai stretched and said in a calm tone, "The purpose has been accomplished. Are you ready to leave? Or are you going to leave me to the experts? You can bring me around. The magicians will probably think so. I'm already on the same side as you. You don't trust me anyway, and it's troublesome to keep you around."

"I originally thought so," Kensuo answered truthfully, "but you are really too troublesome. I don't want to have so many surprises." He narrowed his fox eyes and smiled slightly, "I have no choice but to trouble Dazai-kun to stay with me for a while..." He

said it as if he had a choice. .

Dazai thought to himself, maybe the boss likes to put on airs, even Mr. Mori is the same.

"But it's not that easy to leave." Osamu Dazai reminded him kindly, "Those senior executives are not very smart, but there are also normal people. Don't underestimate the students." As he said this, he walked to the side. Behind the pillar, after squatting for a moment, he took out the puppet that had been dismantled in pieces, "Just like this thing."

Kensuo's expression was stern. After completing the most difficult link, people will inevitably subconsciously After relaxing, and the situation was messed up by Gojo Satoru before, no one noticed this small detail.

However, it is true that he has never put anyone else in his eyes except Gojo Satoru. It is not surprising that such an accident occurred due to a rare oversight.

Only Osamu Dazai still maintained a somewhat fresh and happy expression, "Oh, I've been discovered."

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?!" Okoko roared over with a head full of veins. As the only one present, he wanted to press the original button. There is no need for the curse spirit to plan and act, and there is no need for extraneous things.

"Because I just discovered it too." Osamu Dazai spread his hands innocently.

The real person put his hands behind his head, but his face was not troubled, "If you are discovered, you will be discovered. I also want to meet those conjurers."

"Me too." The accountant continued expressionlessly, "I I want to kill Kizaki Yuhito and Kugizaki Noge, to avenge my brothers, and to take back the other brothers in the high school."